Horde, Thrall Realm, LF Guild

Hey I’m a returning Horde player from Cat, I have 3 characters I play on mage, resto druid, and disc priest. I’m used to healing. Currently I got my mage max level and ready to start mythics. I’m currently focusing on getting the druid and priest ready as well. Both are 107 and 112 and I can push whichever is needed first if need be. I normally end up with 2-3 healing characters I can use depending on circumstance and would like to to do something similar. I’m 29 and not a RP guy just looking for a casual guild/community to raid and work with. I also play PvP but my main interest is end game healing especially mythic +.

Would love to talk we are a newish guild and are 4/8 and progressing on org just could just a couple more solid dps to round out our core. We are a horde guild on thrall. We raid Tuesday Thursday 9-1130est and also run keys daily my btag is Fire#1218…

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently looking for casual players as well as recruiting for our raiding team as well!

We are on Draka and have a friendly bunch of players that are always willing to help others with questing or gearing and of course just chatting it up!

Raid wise, if you are someday into that stuff, we are 8/8N and 5/8H and are looking for pretty much all roles as we have many members currently that are flexible.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 if you have any questions. <3