Horde <The Hype Train> looking for sister guild or merge

Hey guys,

The Hype Train consists of 100 odd players with 20 50+. Most are mature ex classic players with a few younger folk thrown in mostly based in AU. Some of you might remember me from Khaz when I raided with GS.

We are looking for a similar position guild that would be happy to team up or even merge to enable those who are geared and 60 to start enjoying end game content.

If interested in joining please also give me a yell and I will get you in.

Hope to here from some like minded Horde guilds soon.

Cheers
Pope

If you are talking guild merger you want to make sure goals are aligned.

You mentioned Guild Serenity, they were more on the “hardcore” side back in vanilla weren’t they?
Is that what you are looking for now or more for people who are hardcore or were hardcore but because life / being an adult doesn’t facilitate it, cant be anymore (but still have the knowledge)?

Gorwarth,

Thanks for the feedback.

Yes many of us come from Hardcore roots but we are all enjoying the ride for now. The difficulty in end game content is more about compiling a cohesive group rather than the bosses. We have strong communication pathways and a leadership team which is very helpful to all members in both levelling and progression.

We plan to Run raids two nights a week with dungeons run frequently.

If anyone is interested in learning more about us please send me an in game tell.

Cheers
Pope