Horde side Population?

Try in and around the pond area near the Wyvern’s Tail. It’s not all the time but I’ve often seen and engaged in RP around there - it’s a bit more scenic.

You sound insane right now.

1 Like

You forgot the Ogres :rage:

Also, SMC does have racist Elves but I haven’t had any issues at all last few times I’ve been there on my Zandalari. I guess it just depends on who’s there.

I said Tauren.

Them’s fighting words. The armistice has been broken.

Hear me out.

Ogres: Huge, lumbering creatures who can turn a tide in a battle, but usually require someone smaller to tell them what to do (usually Orcs), not particularly effective on their own, often used to demonstrate the effectiveness of other characters (ie: the Orcs from Warlords of Draenor).

Tauren: Huge, lumbering creatures who can turn a tide in a battle, but usually require someone smaller to tell them what to do (usually Orcs), not particularly effective on their own, often used to demonstrate the effectiveness of other characters (ie: the Orcs from all non Warlords of Draenor games).

This isn’t specific to Tauren, I think. Night Elves are basically in the same category. Ogres are one of, like, four character archetypes that Blizzard just moves characters around between.

Thrall, Jaina, Baine and Bolvar are all the same character, for example.

But I am a little baked, so I can’t really ask you to take me on faith on this.

1 Like

I’m trying to imagine this and I can’t even.

Believe it, Naruto.

You think Kirsy runs in this manner?

1 Like

I believe all blood elves do the Naruto run when they think no one is looking. I believe Lor’themar specifically sent everyone on ahead to the Maw while he stayed behind so he could run around Orgrimmar’s empty streets like that.