Horde RP where?

the champion of the horde weilds her massive green dong and slaps the Jackal across the face with it “HAVE AT YE, YOU RASCAL!”

1 Like

OOC: Okay, besides the GShire thing(and our server doesn’t even do that), I’m not sure what is passing for ERP…

I’m the wrong person to ask about any of that going on…

I don’t understand. I thought we were crossing swords?

It wouldn’t be me. Perhaps another who is roleplaying as me erotically…

Say uncle.

OOC: There’s a certain blood elf rogue who has yet to introduce herself…if she actually knew I was doing this, she might have arrived…

I don’t think I want to go too much farther about that without her here.

I’ll dong slap her too if she steps up. Ill dong slap this whole server if I have to. Don’t make me do it

Grobbulus Alliance did a bang-up job of that already. I myself got my portion of it. It can’t hurt that bad at this stage.

The constant farming should end soon enough. With Rise of the Zandalari and Firelands, Tol Barad would be more of a memory than a scar.

Assume the position

I’m getting out of it. I’m going “back to the future” next week, if you catch my drift. The Bronzes know I had left the future to come back to the past, but I may be needed to return.

My secretary, Gabbatha, might be able to answer any inquiries in my absence. She will oversee the guild’s operations, pulling strings here and there, to ensure that the Alliance is destined for defeat despite their exhilarating “victory” in Tol Barad.

I still don’t care

I meant this in-game as well. You do you, whatever it is. I gently suggest that you don’t ask questions you really don’t want the answers to.

This is all real, and this has happened in-game. JoS already has a reputation. Real Grobb Allis know who I am, or starting to.

The only question I asked was where the horde RP was and you came in with whatever the hell that was and the only thing you have to show for it is a big fat green dong across your lips. Was it worth it?

I’m more upset that the Grobb Horde lost so damned hard and quickly, but that’s another subject and story. I’m not sure it was all worth the referral I got from some of my BNet friends. However, I have RP’ed as early as back in a guild in Eonar.

Through the fire and flames, I shall indeed carry on…

Very well. Thank you for your service

2 Likes

Hello! I am Gabby. Just like it is in this fictional book series A Song of Ice and Fire, I am the Paw of the Jackal. I’m sure it’s not just because of my good looks that I got this special secretary job.

The guild headquarters is in an unspecified place in Westfall thanks be to sympathetic relations with the Defias Brotherhood, but we do rent a pavilion in Orgrimmar.

The guild’s mission is quite simple: desolate the Alliance. We welcome hateful Alliance turncoats, but we also welcome members of the Horde who hate the Alliance as well. This may mean that while we would be a valuable Hordish asset, our goals and interests are agnostic to that of the Horde’s as a whole. The Alliance, decadent as they’ve always been, are not worthy of a place in Azeroth and would be defeated by the disciplined peoples within and without Azeroth.

Every ensigned member of the Alliance is part and parcel of a failed and defeated project, of a vestigial construct. We affirm and validate this inconvenient historical truth. It is not the jackal that stalks and ambushes his/her quarry, but it is their own corruption, haughtiness, and laze that is ultimately their own undoing. Their estate shall be left for far worthier hands, perhaps even goblins’ hands.