Horde Rp guilds

Hey there!

I am looking for a friendly active light to medium Guild. Either Militaristic or Trading/business/profession guild. Thanks!

Hey there - I notice you are a Belf - Sunfury Battalion is an all-Belf military RP-PVP guild full of friendly people! Send me a DM in-game if you’d like more info!

Sunfury Battalion has done nothing wrong. They are the logical revanchist response to constant human treachery.

1 Like

Thanks! Next time I see you on I will for sure send you a message!

1 Like

You’re in luck.
That’s basically the only type of RP guild to find on the Horde. There are dozens like what you described, and most of them are stickied in the RP guild directory on this forum.

That’s mostly all I see for Alliance too. MG even has those “good business in the front, secret dark bad business behind closed doors,” things which are always fun.

I get it though.

If you’re still looking, feel free to come check us out over at Firebrand Enterprises!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-rp-firebrand-enterprises-still-hiring/552079

Goramar is a heavy RP, tight knit RP guild on WRA horde side. I’d invite you to check out tinyurl com/goraapply we’re always looking for new faces!

2 Likes