Horde Roleplay on WRA

Hey, I’m a player from over in EU and I’ve returned to an alternate account in the states to play with some friends.

While I typically do my best to do raiding as high as I can, the several ping problems etc lead me to not quite being optimal - which for me isn’t that much fun.

Ultimately, that leads to my question; is there a huge amount of Horde orientated roleplay on Wyrmrest Accord or is Moonguard the more populated roleplay server?

Wish you all a lovely day/afternoon/evening/night!

I have nothing against Moon Guard, but from a position of sheer numbers, you kind of don’t have a choice.

WrA has more of a 51:49 split of Horrible Horde and Affable Allies, whereas on Moon Guard Horde are literally herded and hunted for sport.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply!

Strange to see the way server imbalances work for RP here.

Over on Argent Dawn EU we’re all on one big server together hosting events where we do weird stuff like RP-PvP campaigns etc. Does that thing still kinda happen over here?

Within guilds yes. Server events, not so much. Lots of neutral casual server events though.

1 Like

The last sever RP-PvP event ended last year, but there’s lots of other events.

https://wowrpevents.tumblr.com/

And there’s one going on that deals with the whole Scourge thing while people are doing their thing over in the Shadowlands.

Not that plenty of action/adventure or RP-PvP doesn’t happen. The many advertisements you see on the forums and on social media are just a fraction of what actually goes on in game. However, in order to avoid griefing/falling apart by virtue of working with random unknowns, most combat heavier events usually consist of people/guilds who know each other bit better.

A friend of mine, for instance, has an IC job offer out for people who want to join in on a campaign to acquire some kind of Tidesage artifact. But if I didn’t know them, I’d have never known about it. If you want in, contact Dahlrenn in game. Horde Blood Elf.

So go out there, make some contacts, ask the people who’re also into that stuff, and you can definitely find it.

And for an in game source for events and such, there’s the LFRP community. Calendar is all set up with events from around the community. If you made the switch to WRA I recommend checking it out :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ah-lfrp-the-in-game-community/696658

2 Likes