Horde really like to make revisionist history. You are bad, get over it

Pretty sure Anduin was included in two of them, Genn in one which also took place in Stormwind. Not our fault you didn’t get enjoyment out of it.

Not really, especially according to some who post here. Most importantly though to the Horde players they’re generally either mad that they lost Sylvanas or don’t feel exactly good about things that happened.

Would have been nice to have that happen without being ran through the grinder or the loss of a popular character.

I’d honestly have Saurfang instead of Thrall.

Hardly exclusive to the Horde. What is Katherine Proudmoore exactly? I know Alliance aren’t exactly thrilled about mechagnomes but they’re still new.

Personally, I found nothing to be proud of here.

It would be nice to see the Alliance be the moral crapfiends for once but as people keep pointing out, we’re stuck with the World of Warcraft we’ve been given. Until we have new showrunners who have the balls to do something different, Alliance are going to remain being fluffy cinnamon rolls.

Just because you’re jealous of what the Horde went through doesn’t mean it’s “World of Hordecraft” though.

6 Likes

I bet the inside of your head is smooth as hell.

2 Likes

Genn is a fuzzy outline in the periphery. Like… that’s how bad it is.
You and I both know these cinematics were solely about the Horde.
Why not have a cinematic about the Alliance and their losses right after Teldrassil?
Why do I have to sit through a cinematic about your character?
Its clear you were the target audience for that cinematic rather than me.

As far as Blizzard seems to be concerned the Horde is now redeemed.

You wanted development. You got it.

Thrall is the reason the Horde even exists. He is the Horde.
You could not have asked for a more central character than Thrall.

Katherine Proudmore stopped being relevant after the questing zones.

Then why are you Horde if not for this?

The dismantling of the Alliance playerbase and subpar allied races is indicative of Horde favortism.

2 Likes

Like I said, it’s not our fault you didn’t enjoy the cinematics.

You’re confusing “Redeemed” with most everyone has agreed to stop fighting because they’re tired of the meaningless bloodshed. Tyrande and Genn seem to be the exception.

Ask Horde leaders if they think they’re redeemed and they’d reply that they’re trying to repair their broken Horde. Doesn’t exactly equate to “redemption”.

Somehow Tyrande’s anger at the sudden peace between the factions and losing faith in the Alliance isn’t development? Or is this a “it’s not development that I like so it’s not development” thing?

True enough. I’d still prefer it if Saurfang were alive though.

And Telanji stopped being relevent when she became queen as well. New characters are still new though. Don’t go around saying “we didn’t get any new characters” when you did. Just because Jaina took over so Katherine could retire doesn’t change that.

There you go again. Assuming all Horde players must feel pride on beating up on Alliance otherwise they’re not true Horde characters. Mind if I assume Alliance players must feel the need to always love their lawful good overdrive and moral high ground otherwise they’re not Alliance?

Again I think you’re confusing “dismantling of the Alliance playerbase” with not getting things that perfectly satisfy your own wants and desires.

5 Likes

No.

I played started playing a BE in BC because it was the closest thing WoW had to a Drow.

Annoyingly, Blizzard keeps trying to make us LESS evil as we go.

18 Likes

How could I enjoy them when its all about you?

That your faction started (again) and now suddenly its meaningless?

No it would be development if it led somewhere. All I got was “I am unhappy” and zero effect after it.
Now we learn that the Horde now get to quest with Tyrande like nothing happened.

Saurfang never answered for his crimes. He died with a smile on his face. He didn’t deserve that.

Fine fair point.
But still the Horde got new characters, so lets not pretend the Horde is not getting new characters when they are. You guys also got Voss when she was never really Horde to begin with.

There is zero moral dilemma for me when it comes to killing Horde.
And I am a pretty lawful good person when it comes to these things. Check my RDR2 honor rating. Its pretty high and I don’t even try to farm honor.

I am not even getting the bare minimum. While you get what you want.

Politely, cram it where the sun doesn’t shine and waddle home.

5 Likes

That’s the best insult I’ve heard this week, and I’ve been doing a lot of random bgs

Anduin was part of it too, again. It’s still just a case of you’re unhappy with it because it’s not what you wanted to happen.

It was meaningless because it was all about Sylvanas feeding souls to the maw for her own personal necropowers. It was never about advancing the Horde’s position in Kalimdor.

It did lead somewhere. It lead to potential friction between the Alliance. Don’t assume that just because Horde characters are going to be able to do stuff in Ardenweld that it’s all going to be forgiveness and fluffy bunnies.

In other words, you’re just mad that Saurfang didn’t get the ending you thought he should. Gotcha.

I never said they didn’t.

THat’s because you’ve always had the moral highground whenever there’s been a war between the factions going on. Something tells me that if it ever comes to Alliance genociding Horde the same way Sylvanas did on the Night Elves, you’d be okay with that too, yes?

I am sincerely sorry you’re not satisfied by any of this but stop assuming that Horde players are. Not everyone’s happy that the Warchief position was dismantled or that we lost Sylvanas and Lordaeron.

9 Likes

As you said. A part of it.
A part of what? Another Horde identity crisis.

The Alliance and its races were never the subject of the cinematic. There is nothing to be satisfied with because it doesn’t concern me. I think you are smart enough to understand that.

Saurfang and the rest of the Horde waged a war to kill as many as possible?
Knowingly?

Except it will and we both know it.
It happened in Valshara and it will happen again in Shadowlands.

Yeah, you got what you wanted (a vindicated Horde hero) and I did not get what I wanted.
World of Hordecraft.

Of course I will.
They justifiably deserve every pain and misery they get.

I am sure killing Alliance and destroying their things again more than makes up for it. And if it didn’t you have several cinematics, branching questlines depending on your choices, unique and exclusive toys and gimicks for these questlines to satisfy you if they weren’t.

Now here’s a man of taste that can appreciate his faction

1 Like

That’s fair.

No, not knowlingly. As far as Saurfang was concerned they were out to secure all of Kalimdor for the Horde. It was Sylvanas that was secretly out to genocide everyone. That’s why I said it was all just for her own personal gain.

You know nothing of the sort. You just have assumption. Tyrande in Val’shara was not nearly as pissed as she is right now. If she does go back to being peaceful when it’s over, then so be it. That’s the Alliance you chose to play after all.

Thank you for proving my point.

Then you’d be back here complaining and raging more when you got slapped with being portrayed as villains in the story when you believe that you should be portrayed as the moral heroes of the story. In the end, very little would change.

Or are you saying you’d be happy to be the villain for a change?

It doesn’t. You keep saying this, but you’re still just as wrong as the last time you said it.

Right. You pretty much went and tattled on people to Nathanos all for an extra scene of Sylvanas being edgy and Nathanos being a gushy dope. All in all completely meaningless.

So I guess that means you didn’t enjoy the Alliance exclusive bee mount? A pity.

6 Likes

Sweetjuice… a man of taste… you seem obsessed with food and eating. Is that what Kul Tiran RP looks like?

1 Like

Yeah all alone.
Its not like the entire Horde helped her every step of the way.

As for Tyrande becoming your friend again in Shadowlands.
It wont be the first time the Horde steals an Alliance character.

Repeat after me.
World of Hordecraft

1 Like

They helped her under the belief they were taking control of Kalimdor, an effort to prevent further war (which wouldn’t have worked but that’s beside the point).

They didn’t agree with her decision to nuke Teldrassil. It would have made more sense for Saurfang or Baine to declare Mak’gora and end it there when they realized that she was off her rocker but this was never a good expansion as far as character consistency goes.

None of this means that anyone except Sylvanas was out for murder for the sake of murder though.

A character helping out the other faction or accepting help from members of the other faction is stealing that character now? Last I checked they weren’t making interaction with Tyrande Horde exclusive content.

You need to throttle waaaay down the exaggeration.

No.

7 Likes

They still defended her for much of BFA.
Makes them as guilty as her along with every other Horde player.

As for Tyrande. Yes when you hijack her storyline its pretty much stealing since this suppose to be Alliance’s turn for some sort of resolution.
But it seems we wont even get that.

World of Hordecraft.

No, actually we didn’t. We were busy defending Zandalar from icky blood gods. Even the war campaign didn’t have as much fighting Alliance as one would expect. Sylvanas wasn’t that involved with any of it.

Ah. I see now. Because the Horde player even gets to participate in it you are upset because it was meant to be, in your eyes, Alliance only.

You want “World of Alliancecraft” but because it’s not it’s “World of Hordecraft” instead.

Selfish.

5 Likes

Except cartoonish mustache-twirling evil is bad writing, and worse yet, totally immersion-breaking.

The Horde presented at the start of WoW, a mix of noble savages and those with questionable ends-justifying-means motives, is not the same as the Horde of BFA.

I have characters on both sides of the fence, so I speak from the perspective of good/bad storytelling and not chest-thumping red vs blue.

1 Like

When you want to take the story of both my characters and your own is the very hallmark of selfishness.

You dont see me asking to have the privilege of questing with Voljin or participate in your rebel questlines.
Those are yours.
Now let me have something of my own.

As for your complicity.
If you participated in Siege of Lordaeron and Any warfront or warcampaign then you and any character associated to it as guilty as Sylvanas.