Horde Q times, Man I feel for you guys lol

You guys ready for them 1 hour Q times for BG’s?

hue hue hue

:hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face:

7 Likes

Ill be sure to post a screenshot of the q times upon the game launching later.

3 Likes

I’m seriously curious as to what they’re gona be, I don’t think it’ll be as bad as people make it seem tbh.

3 Likes

You only stated 1 hour - many others have see the sky falling and stated 3-5 hours.

My guess is 3-15 min

8 Likes

My money’s on 15-30.

6 Likes

With all the Herod Alliance claiming to be miserable about wPvP, it’s not clear to me why you’d be hoping for long Horde battleground queues.

If it’s just spite, that’s fair – I’m just genuinely curious because I’ve seen a lot of this and I find it really puzzling.

1 Like

memes aside it will be quick for the first two days after that well … i have seen them an hour long before.

I’m not hoping that anyone has long queues. I would be happy for everyone to have insta-queues.

Saying what I think will happen isn’t wishing for it to happen.

12 and a half hours

2 Likes

Waiting an hour to get into a 6 hour AV. People with short attention spans will be spastic.

Imagine what will happen if alliance dont q and horde do infact have 5+ hour q times - horde on every server will invade cities.

We will make the safest place in wow the inside of a bg.

2 Likes

eh we didn’t get the real AV ASFAIK and I doubt many horde have the skill and will to do true Scorched earth RIP Shadowburn horde AV dominance, we knew how to play AV boys.

it’s cross realm by region - and all regions it’s 50/50 or so - que times will be 3-15 min for both sides imo

6 Likes

Ill stick to my world pvp longer q times means more time to sit by raid entrances :slight_smile: its better honor.

The Horde times will be longer, but not that long.

1 Like

I think Hydra av premades heard you and may want a word or two.

You stupid ally realize if there’s a 1 hour q time, the world pvp ganking still continues right? You guys better pray horde have a low q time.

It’s not about attention span at that point. It’s more an issue of not being a NEET.

bro i’m not worried about some 52

3 Likes

Except alot of pve players dont pvp much if at all. And alliance is heavy there for racials like horde is for pvp.

Best guess is 10ish AV instant for a bit both sides possibly

1 Like