Horde (PVP) US PAC Time Recruiting Now Classic Server Guild

West Coast US Based Recruiting Now to Get a Jump

In order to be able to just jump in and enjoy Classic WOW to the fullest right away, I am starting a guild now to raid 40 man’s ASAP.

What kind of guild are we looking to build?

#1 I was an adult when classic came out so that makes me old now I guess. As being “old” I want to raid with more mature people. I like to have fun, but I don’t want the stupid racist or sexist comments you’d expect in old Barrens chat. I would say 21 and over would be a good start. Some rare exceptions may be made here. I don’t want to make a hard cap for age but be mature…ish

#2 Community is the most important thing to me. In addition to raiding and PVP I like to set up fun stuff with other members. Could just be hanging out on discord while farming. Could be group dailies. Could be fun events/old content. World PVP is always a fun thing. Community is to me what is missing from WOW the last few expansions and to me its what makes MMO’s special.

#3 I want to push content , BUT I think everyone deserves a day off when ever needed. WOW is not a job. It does not support our families. So, we will need to have many geared alternates (non raid member) to fill in when needed. This allows for people who do not have the time to consistently raid the chance to fill in and get some content time and the regulars get a break when needed . To do this with 40 man’s we will need to be on the large size.

#4 No internet bad asses . WOW might feel like life to some of us but it’s not. If you have a problem with everyone in your current guild 9 times out of 10 you are the problem. Guild drama is never completely avoidable but should be nipped in the bud both quickly and discreetly. I don’t care if someone tops our DPS/Heal meter or is our most geared tank, if they are a continual cause of drama in the guild they are not worth keeping around.

#5 I believe in running things via council. In addition to me we will have a class leader for each class. Possibly other positions as well if needed due to size. Running a larger guild requires a lot of organization and lots of delegated leadership. Everything is done for the best interest of the guild and not any individual including myself.

#6 While I would listen to arguments for DKP, I prefer loot council on progression content. If the council is fair, unbiased, and quick, it is better for progression. On Farm non main raid content as soon as the tanks and heals are geared I think slash roll works fine. Main spec over off spec of course.

#7 Old School Raiding . I lead raids old school. Anyone who I would entrust in leading a raid would feel the same. Everyone is flasked, gemmed, repaired, enchanted, has pots, bandages and is in the raid at the start time. Everyone knows their class and has at least you-tubed the fight once and has an idea of how the fight goes. Talking and BSing is fine but when the raid leader is talking everyone listens and during the fights people focus on the fight not BS. 40 mans require a lot of coordination compared to 20/10. 40 people in vent/discord can be a mess if not properly done.

#8 I am on the West Coast of the US. I don’t care where you live. Everyone is welcome to join us. To be able to be a part of the main raid you would have to be available between 7pm and 11:30pm PAC time. May go 7-10, may go 8-11 and sometimes may need all 4 hours. Not sure on raid nights but would be 3 nights during the week. A 4th day would be optional if needed

#9 Factionwise EDITED While I thought Alliance would have made the most sense due to PVP Q’s while farming honor we are rolling HORDE. Horde will just have more of the type of people we want to play with.

#10 I always play PVP server . Yea it can be frustrating when alone and being ganked by higher level players but it’s fun for the most part and more realistic that you can be killed anywhere. Most of the time you wont be alone. We will level together. You will not be on the bad end of ganking as you will have back up. Old wow is not like it is today when no one has your back. Back then when community meant something you protected guild mates because you needed each other.

#11 Be ready to grind at launch. Leveling is harder. Loot comes less frequently.

What will we do until Classic? EDITED

Current BFA guild is scrapped. Most people are not subbed

If you want to push content, hit the ground running when Classic drops, and community is important to you come join me and let’s have fun the way the game was meant to be played…….in CLASSIC

If this sounds interesting. You can DM me with any questions.

Battlenet - Aeromus#11492

Discord - Aeromus#0050

New guild. Just collecting people.

Sounds like a great well run guild. But wanted to ask a few questions. Sent you a friend request on battle.net. Bryanrev55 is the user ID. I’m not currently playing retail. Obviously going to re sub for classic. Could possibly resub soon just to mess around until classsic drops.

You had me right up til Loot Council. Nothing good ever comes out of a loot council.

I have ran several good progressions with loot council. It all depends on who you choose on the council. DKP is a mess but I would be open to hearing other good options.

Just resubed not long ago myself . Not looking to do to much in BFA just have a little fun. Its not a bad expansion but LK was the last time I really went all in in this game.

I would love to join both guilds where do I sign up

A few changes to the original post.

#1 We are going to roll Horde. I played the stress test and Horde just feels like the place people we are going to wanna play with are.

#2 No more BFA. Most people who have approached me are not currently subbed. Plus honestly after playing what little bit of Classic that I did BFA is no longer fun at all.

That being said i still wanna start getting people together. So if your interested. Hit me up for a link to our Discord. I’ll be posting and try to be on voice over there when possible.