Horde Prot Pally Exp raider LF guild for SL

Coming back after guild disbanded during Uldir. Have multiple cutting edge achievements from previous xpacs. Have been playing prot pally since end of Wrath and raiding high end consistently since end of Cata/MoP. B Tag is Regi#1608 if reaching me here is hard. Currently on Thrall/Horde. Also have brewmaster monk with similar exp that may be getting leveled during SL as well.

We are recruiting a second tank moving into SL. If you like what you see below. Hit us up on discord and send us an app! Thanks!

The Chuds is a newly formed guild on Mal’Ganis - Horde - NA that is Cutting Edge Mythic Raiding focused. This guild was formed on the basis of friends wanting to play with friends, own every tier, and chill out a bit when progression is finished. We are seeking more friends to help us build a stable roster for Shadowlands.

Our roster is fairly tight knit and consists of players with multiple tiers of Cutting Edge experience as well as US Top 50 - 150 experience in BFA and previous expansions. We understand the commitment it takes to achieve our goals of getting CE fairly quickly and not wasting our time. We also understand that if everyone is having fun, everyone will play better and want to show up to play. Excessively toxic attitudes will have a zero tolerance policy, no matter how good a player is. We aim to have a competitive but very positive raiding atmosphere.

Currently Seeking:
Brewmaster
Disc/MW/Druid Healer
Demon Hunter
any exceptional player

Progression Schedule
Tuesday - Thursday 8:00PM - 11:00PM CST - 9 Hr Week

Farm Schedule
Tuesday & Wednesday 8:00PM - 11PM CST - 6 Hr Week

We raid on a fairly light schedule and cut back after progression, so commitment to these raid times is absolutely mandatory. We do understand that real life happens sometimes.

discord.gg/ZVnvMsQ - Apply Here

Recruitment Contact: Joschmo GM/RL Or Dip Officer

Bnet:Joschmo#1659, Dip#11700

Discord:Joschmo#6420, Dip#6249

Hey Occular,

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for another tank to round out our core raid for the rest of BFA and headed into shadowlands. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey Øccular,

I’m the GM of a Horde guild on Thrall called Déjà Vu. We are a fairly laid back guild that constantly pushes difficult content.

We formed in 8.3, and are currently 12/12H, 6/12M (progressing RaDen).

We have an opening at raid tank going into shadowlands, and I’m wondering if you’d like to try to come try to slot in. Our SL raid times are Tuesday and Saturday, 8:30-11:30 pm est.

We have a personality > performance approach to new guild members. The goal is as little to no drama as possible, and just enjoy the game at the highest level we can reach. We constantly strive to improve as individual players and as a team.

If you’re interested, let me know. My contact info is below…best of luck in your search!

Bnet: chriv#1186
Discord: chriv#5263