Horde Players: Do you want Ashenvale with the Armistice?

It’s obviously been awhile since you’ve watched that cut scene. Calling retreat at that stage was the only sane course of action and the number of heroes who would have been lost by the Horde staying far exceeded the value of a singular Varian Wrynn.

“Horde betrayal at Broken Front” is a dumb argument, the forum is dumber every time it’s repeated, and you do yourself no favors inventing head canon to make it seem true in hindsight.

13 Likes

screw the armistice, and we are no getting out of there if we still need the resources to not starve

That’s the attitude! it’ll only make hunting down your kind more fun!

Kisin’s post
[/quote]

I thought this was gonna be a troll post, no pun intended, but I actually like this bit of head canon explanation for it. But I also wish they would expand on the Lun’alai thing. It makes me wish there was still a tribe of Dark Trolls to interact with.

2 Likes

I don’t like it. I personally hate that the Lun’alai is a thing. I am much more attracted to the idea that Elune, while generous with the gifts she offers, doesn’t so much do for someone, rather cultivates in them the ability to fight for themselves. I think that would make her far more interesting as a deity, and I think it fits more with Kaldorei culture in accordance to their Icon of Wisdom philosophy.

2 Likes

Idk if you’ve read the small blurb you get from the one Zandy Boi but it essentially just establishes that balance druids are outcasts in Zanadalari society because Lun’alai let’s them weild magic in exchange for preservation of the balance.

Instead of the other Loa who all want bargains in exchange for power. I’m fine with it because they didn’t just scrape Elune off Night Elves and slap it on the Zandas. They put a minimal amount of effort to reflavor her and give her a different name to correlate. That’s the kind of thing I can support.

3 Likes

I would rather it just not be a thing at all.

It’s really not that much more intrusive than the Tauren calling her the Left Eye of the Earth Mother or whatever

I don’t like that either… Mostly because it’s now objectively wrong and makes the Tauren look stupid.

Honestly, my favorite times in this game has been player made RP-PvP campaigns in Ashenvale

What if its the Night Elves that are stupid and the Tauren who are right? :thinking:

6 Likes

It’s not though lol. We know that.

And that would imply Blizzard actually cares about Tauren at all.

Don’t remind me of the poor bovine’s plight :cry:

if we really want to have the alliance agression, they should just let us destroying things from the horde and THEN they are forced to forgive EVERYONE WILL LOVE THAT! :smiley:

2 Likes

Sure. If blizzard give us more zone and city for 6 years then you can destroy them at the cost of your honor and your leader along with a few retcon to make the alliance evil and make the horde justify for all their action.

7 Likes

As long as we can give them a well deserving devastating defeat, sure.

1 Like

If by defeat you mean that the alliance will use some unfair weapon to destroy a city that the horde will get that the alliance wont, only to see the horde beat the alliance on every single battle for the rest of the expansion than go for it.

I will wait in that city seeing the alliance tears for 6 years whining about horde its unfair that the horde have more city.

9 Likes

i don’t know, you seem to be the only one who cries because the alliance has more cities or stuff than the horde.

but i think that i would be glad seeing the alliance get away with their crimes witout consequences like the horde does after blaming it all to one person so they can pretend they are innocent.

5 Likes

By crying you mean reminding the alliance player that whine about horde destroying their city that them having more is the reason that you lost more?

By getting away you mean losing any moral justification along with a good part of your leader?? Losing Jaina, genn and Tyrand could be a good trade.

For the horde will lost a new city that blizzard will give us while giving nothing for 6 years. You’ll get to destroy it in 6 years.

2 Likes

yes beause it was destroyed by the horde, if balance was important it should have been literally anyone who isn’t the horde.
Because now we have this little problem of wanting revenge and never gatting any payoff or justice.

by getting away i mean not paying for that they have done,like the horde does.
i understand is a playable faction and has to keep existing, but we can’t simply pretend that the things they have done didn’t happened.

4 Likes