Horde or Alliance heavy?

Trying to get into classic but unsure which server to pick and which faction. Which side is more populated?

I’ve heard it’s Alliance, but I haven’t looked. Horde is ok. I expect we’ll see a lot of people returning on both sides for LK Classic :slight_smile:

1 Like

According to population meters I’ve seen, it’s Alliance-leaning (though not by as much as last time I looked). However, Horde-side LFG chat is, in my recent experience, very active.

1 Like

Alliance outnumber Horde 3:1

Alliance has, on average, 16000 items for sale on the AH.

Horde has, on average, 6000 items for sale on the AH.

Horde isnt dead, but not nearly as populated.

But I will say, that while small in numbers, they are embiggened in heart.

2 Likes

We need to get this server packin. Its the only Roleplaying server left. Hopefully with Wotlk we can get some more Hordies. get them battlegrounds pumping again

1 Like

You’re not wrong. Grob is way more PvP/PvE these days. Luckily, there are people in the RP Discord here who are actively planning events.

2 Likes

Well thats pretty awesome to hear atleast. I am hoping with Wotlk a server spike in population hits. Granted ive only been on the server a few weeks.

Accord to the Wow Classic Pop site, it’s 65%-35% Alliance ATM.

Average of 2300ish alliance and about 1k Horde on evening primetime. Horde held steady all last week. I need to update alliance but it is a pain as it requires me to be logged on over there and I play horde. The LFG on alliance is a bit ‘frisky’ lately. Some bad elements try to sneak into horde lfg but we keep them under control for the most part. AH is not as packed on horde side but we have gotten used to that so many guilds are self sufficient. We just make or farm what we need.

A huge part of me hopes youre related to Sublime from Lightninghoof.

Anyway, I’m thinking of joining horde here from Grobbulus. I haven’t even been able to hit 71 due to queue boss. I mostly raid - but do enjoy RP events. Would love some info!

1 Like

I think they originally came up with this name on this server. It was before my time. Horde here is very picky and close-knit group. Most guilds are self reliant and everyone is trying to get to 80 so chat is a bit quiet.