Horde ninja alert

Just drawing to the attention of horde players on Grobbulus, the orc rogue “Zugz” ninjad [Inventor’s Focal Sword] from my warlock guildie out of petty spite. Remember the name, as he is clearly not above doing it.

2 Likes

People still do that boss?

~.^

1 Like

yeah i know right? like really

No that is simply False. I understand both sides of this exact story, & what you are doing here is simply Fake News. His name is cleared, & this is known. But, just to entertain this momentarily, lets just say he did STRAIT UP Ninja the item, even still its a level 40 item… Petty would be putting it lightly. Anyways that’s neither here nor there, his name has been cleared because it was established this is not a case of ninja looting, due to a magnitude of different reasons & evidence.
* Just a Friendly Upadate ^ : ]
Good Hunting Friends.

3 Likes

For once, I know the person!

Was that supposed to be a trump impression?

4 Likes

Well folks you heard it from the horse’s mouth. Cleared for what? That’s right, reason and evidence. I think the American people are smart enough to see what’s going on here.

3 Likes

Zugz Is a yes man.

1 Like

Haha was it good? ill roll a troll and make him Orange with blond hair to make it fit better :stuck_out_tongue:

This is ridiculous lol

lol you werent even there

This is true friend, I was not there, but I have a unique footing to stand on in that, I have a personal & transparent relationship with Zugz, allowing me the gift of hearing the unbiased story in its entirety without him having to worry about repercussions and/or punishment of any form whatsoever, & all was fair.
& again just for pure entertainment purposes only, lets pretend he did “Consciously ninja-looted some level 40 blue item” the fact of the length of hype the individuals involved went through, to promote false allegations is ludicrous & laughable due to its petty nature. :stuck_out_tongue:
On a final note, if anybody has direct screenshots stating that the item was reserved for a specific individual & it was publicly agreed upon, & Zugz knowingly followed through with this, than I personally believe that this could simply be a Salty individual whom wanted to promote invalid BS about someone for whatever reason obscure to us, and/or along with an amalgamation of another possible reasoning’s unknown. Also stating “You weren’t even there” - is partially an invalid statement, esp since I had 1st hand knowledge of the "Incident only minutes after it happened, with an unbiased lay out of the entire situation allowing me to comment on & stand up for the individual whom I’m convinced is free of any wrong doing. * This is my final piece. <3
Good Hunting my Horde Brother’s

- Kalinajj

I got no beef with Zugz bro, hes been friendly to me, but I could easily say the same that I don’t have bias for this and that, but fact of the matter is you do have bias, and what you’re saying is in large part not relevant. I spoke to Zuggs one on one and it became very clear to me via our discussion that this was a ninja looting. But I would say at this point however the whole ordeal is completely mute and pointless, it served its purpose. The effected player is (completely unrelated to this) no longer with us and I personally forgive Zugz at this point and agree to clearing his name. It was a poor choice at the time and what happened has happened. Its over now.

1 Like

Even though I mildly disagree with some of the above statement’s points, I can more than definitely appreciate the ability to hold yourself to a degree which allows forgiveness, & the ability to take the high road. On that note any further entertainment of this subject would be moot. I enjoyed reading this response from you Felbeck, a great conclusion to close the book on this case with. I personally feel satisfied & will no longer entertain this specific subject due to the respectful nature of your response.
Good Hunting Friend.

- Kalinajj

Wealth was redistributed