Horde - NA EST - Filthy casual seeking social guild

I’m interested in a small to mid-sized “family” or highly social guild that is open to returning, casual players. I may end up doing some LFR or dungeons at endgame, but I mainly am looking for a guild to socialize with so the leveling experience is less tedious and lonely. I’m hoping to find a group that knows each other, rather than just having anonymous members joining for the guild perks. I’m just returning to the game (played on and off since launch), and I’m starting over at level 1. I’m in the U.S., EST. Please let me know if you think your guild might have a spot for me!

Hey Oliverus!

We always love to take in social members! If you’re willing to go alliance I’d love to have a chat on discord. You can add me @ Letholas#9581

For the HORDE!!! LOktar ogar… #sadpanda… I may almost wish gnomies were hordies. Definitely have the Huurah <3

OK, thank you! I usually play Horde, but Alliance isn’t out of the question!

2 Likes

Feel free to add my discord and we can chat about details :slight_smile:

not concerned… You’re not posting on a paladin :slight_smile: It’s your time and heart. Don’t give up your search.

Hey man, sent you a Discord friend request.

Hi there! We are always open for new members and have spots on the raid team if that’s something you’re interested in. I’ll drop my guild recruitment post below, take a look and if it sounds like we could be a good fit for you, drop one of us a line with questions!