Horde morale is low

Cheer up! It’s still a marginal improvement over the selfie camera!

6 Likes

And now I’m more sad that I still can’t seem to post links on the forums.

1 Like

The fact that Serph is trusted and Ariiah isn’t pretty much explains the new forum system in a nutshell.

5 Likes

HORDE BIAS

Complete sentence.

IT’S A CONSPIRACY! X-Files theme plays in the background

1 Like

I can’t post links either actually. I mustn’t be forum active enough D:

Makes one wonder how forum active you actually have to be… like seriously, I’m always sharing out likes and saying things.

1 Like

Yeah when I wasn’t playing WoW I wasn’t as active, but damn me I still popped by a fair bit.

A little ways down the post.

Thank you, I’ll take a look at that!

You have 281 topics viewed, you need 500,

You have 13.7k posts read and you need 20k,

And you need to have visited at least 50% of the last hundred days. I think you qualify for the last one.

…wow, kay then. Well, time for me to get busy. xD At least I know I’m visiting consistently enough!

1 Like

Yeah. Find a big thread and just hold the downkey on your keyboard, or download an automatic scroller app from somewhere.

As to the topics, just… gotta enter a bunch. I read almost every topic that pops up here, excluding guild ones or ones that look like they’re going to be more of a headache than they’re worth. Which, funnily enough, isn’t many of them. I can at least get a laugh out of insulting people on the internet now.

I’m at the point where I’d rather be untrustworthy than do all that work :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ll get there slowly but surely. And then no one will be able to hold back the memes! Or the dinosaur emojis.

Pff. the only work I had to do was downloading an app to automatically scroll down that helf thread on the gen discuss forums. The rest is just regular use.

1 Like

It’s pretty much just the removal of the down vote. As problematic as it could be, it kept people in check. The new system basically rewards people for making hot takes.
Really, just find a controversial discussion, and make a snarky remark about one side’s argument. Guarenteed up votes.

3 Likes

Be an overly aggressive anger-monster and hate people, and people will love you!

i feel like my ratio of ‘troll post’ to ‘vaguely interesting actual comment’ went into overdrive since the dislike button left

3 Likes

Horde morels have always been a bit spongy…

1 Like