[Horde] Looking for a WPVP home? Curious about RP? Come to Grobbulus!

Do you eRP?

looking to transfer back to grobb as alliance. hope the horde is still there and more of you join! was really cool to see cows and stinky trolls in the world. need your sacrifice for wintergrasp achievements too, so please grow strong grobb horde !!

I think the new free transfer rule benefits Grobb. IF all people on those eligible realms moved to Grobb, it would be a perfectly balanced server

1 Like

excellent post! Please come to grobb if you are horde! even out the server! Horde stands strong here!

6 Likes

just out of curiosity as i don’t have any alliance toons what options do you have? it is a common concern that if we have an influx of alliance xfers and not horde xfers, our viable server will become a mini-bene. grobb is at a delicate balance right now. I don’t know what is available to alliance however so that information would be super helpful.

If you’re Horde looking for a new home on one of these servers, come join us on Grobbulus for some good times. Let’s work together to achieve that precious 50/50 balance.

6 Likes

You sold me op. On my way to Grobb!

1 Like

Horde has roughly 6000 candicates for Grob while Alliance has some hundreds. If half of those transferred to Grob, it will be a perfect near-mega balance server

5 Likes

Horde punches above their weight here so honestly even if we only got 1000 active players to transfer we would be in great shape

6 Likes

i xfered off there to a pve server a while back and miss it. might roll a toon closer to wotlk classic. just cheering for the horde so they have some population when i come back!!

didnt mean to co-opt thread or suggest we should make the problem worse

2 Likes

I’ve been on Grobbulus since day one of Classic, and Horde have always put up a great fight.

4 Likes

Grobbulus is also home of Barnybee:

4 Likes

Your enthusiasm is inspiring…you don’t often see players vouch for servers, it’s usually quite the opposite.

6 Likes

oh no i didnt mean it that way! my apologies. i was trying to get a understanding on what the alliance situation was. At that time when i responded as blue post wasn’t out on who could transfer where. it was just available in people’s screens. so i was curious where alliance could even transfer too and what would be viable for them.

you should roll a toon on horde :P! prep for wrath… ya know? xD

I got good news and bad news.

1 Like

don’t speak. i know what youre thinking.

2 Likes

I’m lvling a horde char in Grob and I’m having a blast.

As a nearly lvl 40 shaman i’ve seen there’s people grouping for low lvl dungeons (Not all the time, but you’ll mostly find people lfg) I have already done RFC, RFK, SFK, SM GY|LIB|ARM multiple times.
Lvling has been very fun, I didn’t have any trouble finding horde players around a zone for elite quests or hard ones. I’ve also encountered some alliance for low lvl wpvp in Ashenvale and Stranglethorn which is great.

Most popular lvling zones have plenty of people to party with if help is needed for questing (Ashenvale, Tarren Mill, STV, Ghostlands, The Barrens)

So far so good, lvling as a horde in Grob feels very alive and active.

Haven’t tried out end game content but LFG chat is always spamming ppl for end game. Also very active in creating wpvp events.

If you like a PVP and you are horde you for sure have to come here. If you also like a mix of both gameplays pvp and pve this server looks awesome.

5 Likes

I’m an alliance re-roll and been horde for 3 weeks and its been a blast. Always stuff going on. I also play with an EST schedule and didn’t take long to find a raiding guild. Lots of PUG’s out there too.

It would be worth it for more horde transfers to check it out imo.

5 Likes

Don’t we all like ERP? It stands for:

Extreme
Raid
Progression. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

How is A on Grobb? Im thinking about moving there. I dislike Bene and I want to escape my dead server