[horde] lock lf raiding guild

Hey guys.

I’m currently looking for a med size raiding guild with big aspirations, that doesnt a 900 member list with 850 spergs. I want a guild where I can actually get to know everyone and not have random sperg #362 ‘will someone carry me through dead mins cause I cbf making a grp’

i have been playing and raiding Vince vanilla and did most of my raiding in mc, bwl, aq40 and only a small about in nax cause my build stopped for BC. I have been officers and guilds and currently gm and head of loot council for a retail guild where I raid from 3pmst to about 5.30. 8 am in Vic time zone btw so it syncs up with server time

So any guild I join hasto raid MON-FRI OR START AT ABOUT 8 OR 9 ON THE WEEKENDS. Soz bout caps, doin off a phone…

I will be running sm/ruin spec, I am always on time to raids and if I can’t make it I give pre notice. I always have consumables and always donate to the gbank.

So to prefice:
Med size guild with good attitude
A good dkp system and not one the rewards the boiz.

Schmerz#1516 to chat to me. I’m not on the forums much

{PS I’m 49 will be be capped in next few days and startin ony/mc quest as soon as I’m 55)

Hey, you might have more luck on the Remulos Discord. There are faction specific guild recruitment and looking for guild channels.

https://discord.gg/3jX9s3H

Thanks bro