Horde - Khaz/Dath 7/8m TEP <Conviction> Mythic raid recruitment

Hi Folks,

Conviction are looking to recruit for our Mythic raiding team. We are the longest running guild on Server and possibly one of the oldest guilds still raiding. We raid on a casual basis but with a mind for progression and intention to push mythic. Currently 7/8 Mythic TEP.

Our group are fun and very active and we promote the idea that social lives always come first.

Main Raid nights:
Wed - 8.00pm – 10.30pm Server time
Thurs - 8.00pm – 10.30pm Server time
Mon - 8.00pm – 10.30pm Server time

Off raid nights for alts/mains (Social and fun alt runs on weekends. Alcohol preferred!)
Sunday - Heroic - 8.00pm Server time

Trial for mythic raider – 4 Weeks approx

Anyone who is new to mythic raiding and wants a chance to improve may join as a social rank and work towards getting the experience to trial for mythic raiding.

Feel free to message me on discord for links to logs or questions: Dan/Gael#8703 or mail in game to Gaelehodin-Khaz’goroth (Gaelehodin #1420)

Kind Regards,

Gaelehodin – GM for Conviction

If you want a progression guild where you can also have a laugh, this is the place for you!

Bumpity!
/10char

Bump
#whoneeds10characters

Boop
#need20charactersformythic

bumpity bump

We do fun social things too… Not D3 though. Never D3. COUGH

I believe the word here is “necessary”…

Particularly when :frog: and Bwomsamdi’s :hocho: are concerned.

Update: Recruiting maybe one or two more for now (ranged pref but will take a good player any day). If anyone is interested please message me. Gaelehodin #1420

Hi, not a mythic raider but im looking for a guild. I like wm activities and bgs and i will join on alt runs for raids if there is room. Mainly looking to be in a guild with nice fun ppl and u seem like that.

Good to have you on board mate! Good social members are very important.

1 Like

Added you on Bnet for a chat

Howdy Gaelehodin,

I have added you on Disc (Teksiis) as I have an MW monk that is looking for a new place to raid, currently 408ilvl 6/9 H 1/9 M, I also have a 405 Arms Warrior and 405 Ret Pally.

Cheers,

Teksiis

Now also recruiting a healer for our core team

Ideally looking for a healer and ranged dps right now. If I can find a really good tank i would take them in as long as they are going to be solid on attendance.

Still looking! send me a message in game or on discord:
Dan/Gael#8703
Gaelehodin-Khaz’goroth - Gaelehodin #1420

You just want to sit back and pew pew, don’t you? Lazy bum.

still looking for people for our mythic raid core team

Still looking for one or two solid dps

Options for ranged dps still open, If we get a solid tank apply we have option for current tanks to move to ranged.