Horde help me out? To Alfstewart

So last weekend I tried to create an Alt called Alfstewart but the name was already taken on our server. I forgot about making an alt and went back to level my main character in Desolace. I accidentally ran to the wrong side of the map where the Horde settlement is and began destroying mobs. I see a horde undead rogue running towards me and I instantly think oh gawd here we go again…

It’s Alfstewart and he doesn’t gank me, he helps me traverse all the way through the mountain-side on my quest. What are the freakin’ odds of this happening?

Online at the same time, in the same zone with the name I wanted an hour earlier?

Unfortunately I’m on Alliance side so can’t in-game message him to tell him of this incredible coincidental tale. Could someone on the Horde side please get in contact with him and point him to this forum post?

If you ever see this Alfstewart, you’re a bloody legend mate. :joy: :metal:

craigslistdotorg/missedconnections

General chat from thunder bluff sent me here. It’s me. alfstewart. I remember I was waiting for my crew to rock up to maraudon and saw you killing centaurs and decided to help out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh wow, I’m so glad the good people of Azeroth sent you to find my forum post, the WoW community can be pretty awesome. Congrats on nabbing the epic name, I was literally shocked by the coincidence of running into you in game literally minutes after trying to get the name for an alt.

Thanks for helping me with the centaurs, you are one cool dude, I’m sure we’ll run into each other in-game again. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: