Horde has given up

I’ve never seen anything like it, but Horde has just given up on this server. We let Alliance just sit in the courtyard of Undercity and no one does anything about it. They freely gank anyone coming in or out. While level 60 Horde just ride right past them like they aren’t there. Entrance to Orgrimar, same thing. 5-10 Alliance will sit right outside the gate and Horde just trot on past. We land in Winterspring and EPL and die before the Wyvern even despawns, and Horde does nothing. Why? Why do we just let this happen? What happened to faction pride? If they send 5-10 to Org, we need to be sending 40 out to CRUSH them. If they are camping flight points in Winterspring, we need to be raiding it until THEY are the ones cowering. I’m tired of the complacency! We need to fight back.

1 Like

we don’t have the bodies; alliance outnumber horde.

Not in our own cities! We have 100 people standing at the bank while 5-10 alliance attack at our city gates.

They haven’t given up, they keep us on our toes.
We were chilling at LHC and a huge raid took control for a while then when we were raiding Nathanos a raid of horde came to disturb us.

Then get out there and fight, I’m sure you could take a whole bunch of ally 60’s as a lvl 110 warlock.

2 Likes

by ‘huge raid’ you mean 8?

that lasted about whole … 10 minute before 18+ alliance showed up?

it was def more than 8. I had 9+ people in my own raid.
And Stinos with his Sulfuras and pocket druid count for more than two.

All of a sudden alliance are more active. Horde aren’t used to it.

1 Like

then you’re not referring to the 10 min of action with mak’gora. my bad.

It’s nice to see an active ally PvP presence, what you describe is how ally is on 90% of PvP servers

I haven’t given up, but I’m only level 50. Very few 60s come to help defend us lowbies being farmed by multiple level 60 Ally’s. Our main cities are always under attack with only a handful of horde acting. Why so many carebears on a PvP server, playing horde no less? This is not the horde I remember.

1 Like

Cowards…

I hope not.

Honestly i think this is all it is. Pent up rage from certain groups FP camping, corpse camping, boat camping or trying to block off BRM and people have been out for blood looking for payback.

Plus i heard rumblings of a streamer on our server and they are horde? I’m not sure who it is but I’m willing to bet alot of people are out and about just to humiliate them.

Stats telling me its pretty even still so this is just the new norm.

This is kinda what i figured would happen. Band-wagoners. I saw a ton on stalagg which is why I didn’t think twice about leaving horde there and making the swap.

I was really excited to transfer here from Fairbanks. Seemed like the Allys on that server were outmatched - at least in the leveling zones up through STV. It wasn’t fun really.

Me and a few friends transferred here because it was the most balanced server offered. The first week was good. I just hit level 50 last night and things have certainly changed seemingly overnight this weekend.

I hope we get some more active horde PvP’rs to counterbalance the ones sitting on their thumbs in Org.

Me too, thats why i was doing some recruiting of my own. NEED MORE ACTIVE HORDE!

I honestly don’t mind it if alliance is the underdog population wise. I am sure there were plenty of horde asking why I kept throwing myself into 1v2 situations or hanging out by an FP knowing there were 2 rogues there.

Welp I walked away from the game years ago. I got rust to shake off and im not gonna get that done roaming in 5-10 man death balls. I need more horde to sharpen the senses and tighten up my game.

Side note, caught myself keyboard turning over the weekend. (true story bro)

3 Likes

remember unbind the a, s, d keys to basically anything else… lol

I would love to see data on how many horde and alliance players received HKs/honor this past week. Straight numbers per faction don’t really tell you who’s actively PvP’ing

The whole week wouldnt tell you story either. Tuesday-Thursday i think it would of been more horde. Weekend came it and it was more alliance.

Holiday this week so nothing to be learned since play times will be interrupted.

That’s a good point. Even the difference between Friday night and Saturday night in Tanaris was very noticable. Feralas now has at least 2 60s farming lowbies at all times with no 60 horde in sight unless they happen to be just passing through on the way to DM.

My favorite is when they /y L O L G O L E V E L but don’t actually let you go level.

Wow that’s classy. Who does that? I noticed some people spamming /spit macros too. Not my cup of tea.