Horde Guild <Entity>

Entity is an 18+ raiding guild always accepting individuals who are seeking a functional atmosphere that likewise gives assistance, encouragement, experience, and knowledge on top of a fun and relaxed environment!
Entity started up on June 6th of 2017 and has been successfully running for over a year now. It is a milestone we are proud of and hope to continue our endeavors and our adventures together!
We typically farm mythic +'s, assist newly leveled 120’s attain gear, and partake in current content raiding. We also host occasional events such as a Halloween Bash (around Halloween), Secret Santa (around Christmas), screenshot contests, random raffles on discord, and much more!
We attempt to incorporate guild-members however much possible with regards to organization and basic leadership decisions. All-in-all we are constantly adjusting and transforming this guild to make it even more grounded and strong and simply couldn’t do it without the endeavors of the remarkable guildies we currently have!
Entity values members who are social and engaging and the more a new individual interacts with the guild, the easier and quicker they fit right in! We are agreeable and inviting and attempt to include however many guildies as could reasonably be possible in the things we do. In addition, we have added some new engaging features on our discord for our members such as a trivia bot, music bot and a giveaway bot!
[Introductory Video] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iALJgfvxlw8&t=0s)

Server:
Dalaran
Faction:
Horde

Check Us Out!
[Guild Raider IO] (https://raider.io/guilds/us/dalaran/Entity)
[BattleNet Guild Info] ‘(http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/dalaran/Entity/)’
[WoW Progress] (https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dalaran/Entity)

For those interested in Raiding…
Raid Days/Times for Battle for Dazar’alor:
Progression: Monday and Friday 9pm Server
Open:

We raid for about two hours each night or a little over depending on the progression we are making
We use Discord

We currently have a progression group system in place. Our progression group clears normal first which then opens up to everyone else and then moves on to clear heroic first, after which is also opened up to the rest of the guild. ANYONE can get into this group simply by running instances with raid leads or officers and showing us you are capable of understanding basic mechanics, you have strong DPS or HPS and take direction well.

Progression:
9/9 Normal BoD
8/8 H Uldir
8/8 Normal Uldir

Currently Seeking:
Strong Ranged DPS for Heroic Progression (Will also accept strong melee dps)

Contact Info:
ZenSin (GM): LilDictator#11665
Cowfucius (GM): PlasmaSnake#11429
Cruce (Raid Lead): Cruce#11331

3 Likes

My name’s Cruce and I’m a Raid Lead for Entity.
I came back to WoW a little over two years ago having come from other MMOs.

Entity took me in and showed me the way, which was much appreciated as someone who was overwhelmed with what to do at end-game. It’s been an awesome experience that I’m hoping to share with other people.

I’ve met some very good friends through this Guild that I would have otherwise missed out on! If you’re looking for a community to call home, come give us a try. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are always happy to accept new players in our ranks! We know its a hard time for a lot of people to find a good guild but we hope you give us a try and let us show you why we been going strong for over a year and a half!

1 Like

still recruiting for BoD?

1 Like

Yes we are! Always recruiting :slight_smile: Please feel free to add me, I will attempt to contact you in game as well.

TLDR: Entity happily offers a variety of engaging events such as progression raiding, mythic +'s, expeditions, achieve runs, giveaways and more! We are always happy to also accept those just looking for a relaxed in-game environment!

Hey guys a few of my friends contacted you about joining your guild. I sent btag requests to a cpl of you. Here’s mine just in case matthewks#1558. Looking forward to hear back from you guys. Your guild sounds like it would fit pretty well…thanks again
Kevin

Hello! we will get back to you soon!

Are you guys pushing Heroic BODA? If so, I’d love to tag along with you guys on Mondays and Fridays.

You can check my raider io profile ~ swear I’m not too bad at this game. (it won’t let me link)

We are about to push into Heroic, have not started it yet since we’ve been farming Normal for gear. Feel free to add one of the Btags listed!

I sent a friend’s request to all 3.

1 Like

Sounds good! Looking forward to chatting with you soon