Horde Fury Warrior LFG

looking for a semi serious 2 night Heroic raid group. preferably not Thursdays. id even settle for tagging along on alt nights.

haven’t raided or really played since uldir raid so my gear is a little low. came back for the deathwing mount and I find myself wanting to raid again.

Bnet is EdgeMaverick#1276
disc is EdgeMaverick#0705

Good morning Perfectedge! We are welcoming returning players to get them ready for 8.3. We are currently doing Heroic on Wednesday and Mythic on Friday. Reach out if you’re interested.

Koalaty Time is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more like-minded individuals ready to down bosses, run M+, PVP, get achievements, and build relationships.

We are not a hardcore guild; we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity.

Active Mythic plus players who try to help everyone get their M+ 10’s done every week, with several players 2k io and above.

Our raids are led by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success.

Current Progression
4/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC

Raid Schedule
Wed/Fri 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST (8:00pm - 11:00pm EST)
Optional (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015
Raid Leader Battlenet: TheRealTacon#1647

thanks for reaching out ill be in contact soon!

Hello!

I think we might be what you’re looking for. We’re a semi-casual raiding guild that’s been together since the Burning Crusade. We’re primarily AOTC-focused, but we will have Heroic on farm after a month or two, at which point we split our time between Heroic and Mythic. Our main goal is to down bosses and have fun doing it, because it’s hard to stay together as a guild if we’re not having fun together as a guild!

If we sound like the sort of guild you’re looking for, please do not hesitate to get in touch! Our guild recruitment officer would love to talk to you.

Guild blurb below:

Carebear Club - Velen is LFM DPS and Healers. We are a fun group of people, that love to make jokes and kill bosses together. We see ourselves as raiders that dabble in mythic, but we really do it to push ourselves. There are a good amount of people that enjoy mythic + outside of our raid times as well. Many of our raiders are also around questing and doing other random things together on off nights. We’re a big family here at CbC and strive to make a person feel at home. 

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm EST - 12am EST
Raid Progression: 3/8 M, 8/8H
Forum Post Link: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-carebear-club-velen-3-8-m-8-8h-ep-lfm-dps/192734/
Contact Information: Ariana#1409 (bnet)

If you are interested or would like more information please feel free to contact me. Good Luck hunting.

Illidan[H] REWIND 6/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 6/8M and 9/9M in BoD

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635