Horde- Full t2 60 rogue - top performer LF guild

Hello! I’m looking for a guild that is semi-hardcore to hardcore that has a core spot open. I understand my class in and out, and usually a top dps in any guild that I’ve joined. I’m looking for a guild with equal players that push to get better each week. Please post guild name and raid time with time zone if your interested in me transferring over. We can chat in discord and go over my logs. Thank you!

Hey there, saw the notification for the disc friend request and it disappeared for whatever reason. If you’re still interested let me know.

Mortality - mankrik
9 server est tuesday and sunday
Random zgs on off days.
Terzul#0787

Howdy Agenda,

We might be the guild that you are looking for. Icelandic Gustavo Force is a semi-hardcore guild that raids like it’s hardcore (32 min BWL clear), but with a strict casual schedule (only nine hours a week during progression). We run a tight roster for one raid and we’re looking to fill a rogue position.

In addition, we are offering paid transfers for your main to our server if you’re offered and accept a trial.

Here is our recruitment post. We look forward to hearing from you soon. [H] <IGF> Faerlina|14/14 |9/9 HM | Tue/Thur 9:30p-12:30a EST|LF Hunter/Mage

Hi there! is recruiting. We’re a very active guild (2 raid teams, setting up a 3rd) and looking for players of all classes.

Raid Times:
Mon/Weds 8:30-11:30 EST,
Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30 EST,
Fri 8:30-11:30 / Sat 7:30-11:30 EST

We’re always looking to improve and raid hard while also having a great time and maintaining a fun environment. We hold every server Horde first kill, 30 min MC clear, and 33 min BWL clear.

If you would be interested in joining us and any of those times work for you, hit us on discord!
Imtar#8307 (Tues/Thurs)
Rixii#1904 (Mon/Weds)
Wanderer#9916 (Fri/Sat)

You can also check out our recruiting post for more information:

Mind Games - Skeram 4 raids all clearing under 40 minutes. One raid is clearing in under 30. Spot is available upon any raid of your choosing. Add me on bnet at Jaedan#1739 or Discord @ Jaedan#4793 . Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you.

If you are looking to raid in the mornings look us up Imperial [H] | US-Mankrik | Semi-Hardcore | Morning Raids | Loot Council