Horde complain about Q times but have a 95% Win Rate

What an amazing take. I have solo queued about 35 games and won 8 of them. 95% winrate is accurate.

2 Likes

I enjoy the challange actually fun when my premade has to put max effort vs horde pug…

But pugging as alliance LOL goodluck winning cuz u most likely aint. to many Ape Alliance

well, with YOU in the team, the winrates drop considerably…we call this “special-cause variation”.

1 Like

AV win rate is 100% past couple days now that horde is back to max turtle/defense strat. I’ve played like 20-25 this AV weekend and won all.

AB/EOTS have been below 50% for me because I’ve ran into a lot of ally premades. Pug v pug games are all over the place.

Horde does better in AB pug v pug for sure though I’d say. Horde in EOTS has just been bad.

WSG seems to be pretty good for horde; way more druids queuing and they carry hard.

This 95% winrate thing has to be a meme by now. They moved the cave back and alliance said they could win as long as the cave location changed.

The problem is alliance is still trying to play a zerg Drek strategy and it fails every game.

I don’t blame them for it because they have instant queues, but horde is literally winning 100% of AVs right now.

I haven’t lost a single AV since AV weekend started.

yeah we dont have a 95% win rate, closer to 40% and dropping with all the premades and just getting outgeared at this point. its week 2 of season and i still just have pvp trinket

funny, because when i was doing bgs on both my horde and my ally lock, and i won about an equal amount of times on each. its almost like its completely anecdotal and is completely rng based on who you get queued with / against.

Here’s a solution to both problems. You give us Merc mode. We get lower queue times, you get pumpers on your team…

There was just a thread where somebody did the math using their horde and alliance characters, which I found interesting:

Fixing Honor, Queue times, and PvP Gearing - WoW Classic / Burning Crusade Classic Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

That’s not how it works. Historically, merc mode wasn’t utilized much and when it was, the people using it (primarily, Horde players) wouldn’t even try to win.

It also goes against the design of faction vs. faction conflict.

1 Like

Yeah gunna hard pass on that one bud :+1:

1 Like

I lose bgs all the time on horde nice fake news with “95%”

If I wanted bad PvPers who scrambled to get an HK when they realized they outnumbered people 3:1, I’d already be playing Horde.

1 Like

You are not thinking that far ahead. Your problem can always be improved by getting better at the game or queuing up with better players. Our problem however has no solution what so ever unless we totally abandon our faction and switch to alliance side. So while your problem can be fixed; ours is basically permanent.

Getting better at the game is one thing for small skirmishes, but not overall in a BG. And we can absolutely premade - but the pool is massively smaller than on the Horde.

I’m not going to argue that the overall winrate actually matters, when what actually matters is the honour gain over time. It also doesn’t take into account Horde PvPers that don’t have a dominant winrate.

what a weird way to complain about being bad at the game

Did you mean to responded to me?

I am very good at this game. Im hero of the horde on retail and 2400+ in arena but uh…

When u have ape alliance stare at u cap a flag instead of cc’ing incoming its a pain in the back

Also horde peel out to nodes instantly. Everytime i killed 2 horde at a node 3 horde would pop up on my azz

and if i went to ninja. A horde druid pops up from across the map. alliance dont peel they just afk and break cc then cry

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.