Horde-Classic Era- Grobbulus Server Recruiting!

Kitty :heart_eyes_cat: from Grobbulus- Horde ! Grobbulus is an RP-PVP server that is not clustered with other servers in Classic era. We’re a tight knit group of raiders that currently have MC on farm. :heart: We’re currently recruiting! Our team is made up of several vanilla wow players and pvp gamers that like to do it all. We often find ourselves helping one another due to the lack of server population and auction house base that other servers have in abundance.

Our team is currently recruiting for individuals that want a tight knit gaming experience of classic wow where you talk in guild chat, discord, and help each other out whenever possible while progressing through BWL and beyond. :tada:

We raid every Saturday night from 7pm (pacific time) to 10pm. We’re currently recruiting for ALL dps classes! You may find this shocking but as I mentioned, we have MC on farm with approximately 20 raiders that show up each Saturday. Downing Rag in phase 1 with only 20 raiders is not bad! :slightly_smiling_face:

Recruiting all DPS!
discord.gg/vmbjxYDe

Feel free to message me on the server - Kittysters the Priest! FYI - I’m just a member/raider, I’m not an officer. I just care about my guild and I want us to get a few more raiders so I can see these boys get into deeper content in Classic! Trying to have my fams back!

~Kitty (real ID: TheMrs#11580) :heart_eyes_cat:

17 Likes

Come see for yourselves - Grobb is still alive and horde are raiding. Just need a few more heads. No credit card warriors here.

4 Likes

come be a part of progression raids and wargames on Grobb!

4 Likes

Beware these foul beasts have eaten at least 4 of my toes at this point. Thankfully the ale dulls the pain.

5 Likes

From Dwarf hunting to Toe collecting Grobb is very much alive and keeping that RP-PvP vibe rolling!

3 Likes

It’s been home for many players for years and it will always be a destination or somewhere to come back too. Server is filled with amazing people on both sides and loaded with a fun PVP/PVE fun!! Dont let me do the talking and log on yourself. :smiley: <3

4 Likes

very nice.

2 Likes

I ate one of the toes. I know I make toe collecting hard. Sorry guys.

4 Likes

Sorry was busy eating Trinn’s toe remnants. What are we talking about?