Horde beware, Im coming for you

They use my strat for AV, lmao. And have been for some time, and that’s fine.

Oh yes, and bologna!!

1 Like

What time is later today?

Nope, never!!

What’s the reason for farming kills though? I get the spec Q and premades of course. Its just boring to farm AV for an hour.

3 Likes

We queued specific and the q’s were long and never popped for more than 1 grp…So we’re q’d for randoms. Come at us.

1 Like

Hopefully, has soonest Developers solve all their legal troubles in Court and lawsuits for haven Make their female coworker felt very uncomfortable at the work place. We can finally move on after their legal trouble had been solve And take care of the Premade problem

There isn’t one except the ones bad players use as a crutch to excuse their terrible play.

Hey, we at SAS were ready for you! How come you cancelled out of our que when we got the same game as you?

I thought we were supposed to beware? Beware what, que dodges? Very scary stuff!

2 Likes

This post is kinda hilarious

Premade raids talking big and then dodging their competition.

Sounds familiar.

6 Likes

BG community drama is my favourite recurring theme of WoW drama

1 Like

really now.

2 Likes

We were ready too. Clearly they only wanted to fight pugs. Their grps got split too. Two of our grps got back filled into two games (one WG and 1 AV they were on the boss in) with two mins left.

? really what?

??? so im suppose to let my group go in leaderless. we dont have multiple lead’s like you guys do.

Sounds like a git gud situation.

6 Likes

Ready for what trash can…ready to be stomped on? lol, but on a serious note, just RNG and the way the bg system goes.

Werent you just telling torture they need to organize their community better?

All in good fun, we can just do a wargame :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

We are ready to face you with whatever we have.