Horde already has 70% of the "active" player base

The numbers are: 6 or more Mythic bosses killed in Uldir, or 1800 or higher at any PVP bracket.

14 Likes

That seems odd to me. 6/8 mythic bosses is certainly impressive, but 1800 is a joke. That alone seems like it’d skew the numbers heavily. I dunno, just my standpoint.

4 Likes

Skewed data. Only counting a small portion of the total population.

5 Likes

Exactly.
And we have no idea how active those players are in the first place.

2 Likes

The image itself shows it, next to progression claims:

% (Level 120)
A 45.7%
H 54.3%

Realm Pop is showing the same results.

4 Likes

Not surprised, the only way to keep the game relatively balanced is to yoyo the factions between expansions, the “PvP” faction used to switch every expansion but it’s been horde since the start of legion, people see majority of the best players on horde and they switch too, keeps snowballing.

12 Likes

thats just generally.
No information about how often they play yearly.

1 Like

That’s why I’m using that measure, like some people said above, 1800 rating is not that hard and I can tell that 6/8M isn’t as well.

3 Likes

“[HORDE ALREADY HAS 70% OF THE “ACTIVE” PLAYER BASE]”

I don’t think you know what “active” means. :wink:

5 Likes

People who are actively playing the game, trying to do all the PVE / PVP stuff this game has to offer.

I put active under quotes for a reason.

14 Likes

It’s funny what stats you can come up with when you fudge the parameters. I don’t meet either of those two criteria. I guess I’ve just been inactive and wasting my time spinning my wheels for the past five months, eh? I guess myself and my entire guild and the vast majority of people I see playing every day just don’t count.

8 Likes

There are literally thousands of active players that don’t run Mythic raids or care about PvP ratings. You need to use a different word.

12 Likes

Ditto. As of March, the balance will tip further towards the Alliance again.

1 Like

GOOD.

It looks like I won’t be another one of those Boring Human after all. I am gonna be so RARE! WOOT!

3 Likes

You guys are missing the point. Yes there are people subbed on Alliance, and yes they probably play and do whatever they do.

But…

When I am trying to recruit for a raid team, find PuGs for my keystone, or find people to push my rank for PvP… I am not looking for the people just doing pet battles or farming reps, or people on their alts that they aren’t ever going to raid on. I am looking for the players the OP is calling “active”.

That doesn’t mean that being an AH tycoon is worthless, it just means Alliance don’t have enough people for group content and it is messing with guilds or teams.

45 Likes

I’m not trying to offend anyone. Sorry for that.

I’m just showing something that I found really disturbing.

9 Likes

Let elves be a third faction so that we can just destroy alliance and horde from the game and wait for world of elves mmorpg.

7 Likes

Then you’re not looking for active players. You’re looking for hardcore raider/PvPers. That’s not the same thing as active. :smiley:

7 Likes

And that problem will only worsen the longer it’s ignored. Eventually, many Alliance players will decide to either reroll Horde or just quit altogether. As a result, the Alliance playerbase will continue shrinking, encouraging more players to switch factions/quit, and perpetuate the cycle.

19 Likes

No, hardcore raiders/PvPers are on the Method level and Cdew level…

3 Likes