Horde 8.1.5 war campaign part 1

another alliance going to bat for their man in thunder bluff big surprise

11 Likes

He pushed several Tauren into the Blight explosion that Sylvanas set off to delay Anduin and Jaina.

I saw it.

1 Like

Remember when he let the Alliance know that the attack on Therefore was coming so they could have more time to prepare and kill lots more Horde soldiers?

Blizzard, we get that you want us to abandon Sylvanas. But for this guy? Or for the dude who is busy learning about honour from Anduin? At least last time we had someone to rally behind in Vol’Jin. Now we have…Lor’themar? Have they wrecked Lor’Themar yet?

8 Likes

give them time, it seems like it is his turn.

2 Likes

Hey, at least its an upgrade from Who?

1 Like

Maybe he is the face of the “new” Horde that finally learned its lesson. Blizzard may need to rack in some subscribers after this, plaster the face of Blood Elves everywhere = instant dough.

CONSPIRACY THEORY: Blood elves were added to the the Horde way back when to bank off of the Asian market after some survey right?

And Blizz stated before that they’re gonna start getting into the mobile market since it’s popular in Asia right?

And Lor’themar has a new rad model right?

And they’re pushing the Horde story into becoming some Alliance copycat faction through another civil war right?

And the Alliance still has Goth Elves just incase someone still doesn’t want to be apart of the Ugly faction right?

And MoP was popular in China right?

:thinking:

I thought it wasn’t?

They kind of low-key character assassinated him by having him twiddle his thumbs like a brainless yes-man while Sylvanas transformed into Arthas, but it’s one of those things where I just think less of the writers for not bothering to address the elephant in the room, or respect past characterisation.

1 Like

It’s just a theory…

:a:

Didn’t the Chinese market get the axe?

Where is that one marketing and statistics NE female poster when you need her?

BTW, I don’t want to watch the video, but is there anything here that belongs in the Horde PC Shame Tally?

We kill a bunch of Horde troops, but it’s OK because we’re doing it for a Proudmoore.

So… more being told not to feel bad for something that should be bothering us, because the victims are just filthy hordies and don’t count.

1 Like

You don’t want to watch the video, but you want to know what happens so you’ll feel bad?

No, I want to know what happens so I can update the thread I started so that it’s accurate.

That would explain Lor’s foxy new model update.

mostly just baine saying sylvanas will bring ruin to the horde, yadda yadda, and you spend the questline killing forsaken loyalists

He mashed quite a few rogues doing the class mount quest as Blizzard brilliantly put the Thunder Bluff target within feet of him.

Thanks.

Is there a specific line you can point to that says this, or is it just the implications of the scene? I was looking for concrete dialogue etc. for the tally thread, but maybe I should start an “honorable mention” section for implications.

Well, if you snitch, Nathanos tells you not to worry about getting your hands dirty.

Other than that, not really. Baine identifies them as hardcore Sylvanas loyalists, but mostly with the implication that that makes violence unavoidable.