Horde 440+ player LF heroic/mythic prog guild

I’m looking for a new aotc/semi-casual mythic progression guild for 8.3
I love raiding and pushing content, but I’m finding I’m unable to keep up with the pace for a hardcore progression guild.

I have several geared toons ready to go for 8.3. I would prefer to stay on Kil’jaeden or ner’zhul and will not faction change to alliance. Willing to server transfer for the right guild, but only after a trial period.

Toons raid ready:
Bananabuns-kil’jaeden 447 mw (current main)
Lovelybuns-kil’jaeden 441 destro
Snotrocket-ner’zhul 432 spriest/hpriest os
Furminator-ner’zhul 437 arms/fury os

I’m able to easily gear any other toon for raid as needed

Late night 7pm-1am PST time frame works best for me. 2-3 night/week is ideal, with no raiding on sat/sun. any other days I can make work.

Past raiding experience:
I began playing late 2010, right before the release of Cataclysm. I began in a semi-casual guild pushing heroic content all the way through Cataclysm. I pugged heroic raids through Mists, and then re-joined a guild for WoD. I mainly pushed heroic content through WoD, but started to progress into mythic later in the expansion.
For Legion, I got more heavily into raiding again, leading my own guild through heroic progression, as well as joining another guild for mythic progression.
Mid-way through Uldir progression, I server changed and joined a guild on Kilrogg that was moving into mythic progression. We were able to get 4/8 M Uldir before BoD came out. I got 6/8 BoD, and then the guild transferred to Kil’jaeden. I progressed to 5/8 M EP, but the guild got its Cutting Edge achiev recently.

I would love to get CE and would help any guild to achiev it, but I’m not able to keep a hardcore raiding schedule like I used to and would be fine with a guild with less drive.

Feel free to contact me on bnet: wetstuff#11511

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

Who We Are

Tequila Sundown is a Mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver Horde. We’re a “positively determined” progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We’re mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we’re into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing… there’s so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we’d like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are currently 4/8M 8/8H in the Eternal Palace.

We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)
Thursdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)

Optional (but encouraged):
Wednesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)
Wednesday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty and very rarely requires the entire evening.

Recruitment Needs

We are trialing/recruiting now in preparation for 8.3 / Ny’alotha as we finalize rebuilding the roster after WoW Classiclysm.
Seeking Mythic caliber players (DPS priority) who love to play, are ready to contribute, and seeking a long term raiding home on a resilient team that does not fold.

Interested? Next steps:
Please check out our team’s wiki on the Karma Horde subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown
Read the Guild’s Code of Conduct. - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/coc
Complete and submit a New Raider Application - https://forms.gle/HJcJYPujRFi8fdcZ8
Join the guild’s Discord Server - https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
Add the Raid Leaders on bnet: joat#1832, DrunkGreek#1742, Lambkill#1856.
Or on Discord: joat#1832, Pharscyde#9734, sayver#9682.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi, Guldanshower.

<LökTar> is LFM DPS. We are a group of experienced players focused on completing all levels of raid and mythic dungeon content (and a little PVP). Our goal is to create a fun and positive community for players with little time to play but a big passion for the game.

Schedule (all times are pacific time)

• Mythic Raid: Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
  • Heroic Raid: Thursdays from 7:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
  • Mythic Plus Nights: Fridays and Mondays at 6:00 p.m.-ish (until groups decide to end)

Contact Doom (Dotyouris#1691) or Droghan (Guenslinger#1222) to learn more.

Heya Guldanshower! My pst team meets your time needs and is on the market for one more healer! Hit me up, I’d love to chat :slight_smile:

<Hubris> [H] Semi Casual Heroic/Mythic PST

Any chance you’d consider going Alliance?

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Tues & Thurs 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Current progression is: 3/8M, 8/8H. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting:

Havoc DH
WW Monk
RDPS
Healers

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450.

If you can make our casual raid times (Wed 8-11pm EST), I’d love to chat.
Here’s our info:
</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is recruiting for both our progression (mythic) and social progression (AotC) teams.

We pride ourselves in being different in that we are actually active, social and like each other - join our discord, try us!

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with Mythic and AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??

• Progression team runs Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8 normal)
  • Social progression team runs (as of 8.3) will be Wed 8-11pm EST.

Mythic Plus/Keys are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Please add me to battle-net if you’re interested - I’d be very glad to talk! Saxx#1747