Horde 434 Blood/Frost DK | AOTC 1.1k+ IO

Returning player just getting back into raiding after not playing since wrath seeks guild to progress in mythic raiding environemnt. I’ve been a private server gamer for a long time now and I don’t have any recent retail experience and decade old shenanigans aren’t really meaningful today.

Current IO: raider .io/characters/us/kelthuzad/Snide

I can raid whenever. I adore playing M+ and am always up for depleting keys all day every day.

If you care about my private server experience or have knowledge of the scene: I was the priest class officer of Alixium on Scriptcraft, I lead a guild called Verve on Valkyrie WoW for two years, I was the main tank and officer of Grizzly during Nostalrius and Elysium, I was the main tank of Demise and quit private servers after that point.

No, I won’t be playing classic and you won’t be losing me to it also. I also do keys and play with a former high end US raider that’s also interested in finding a guild, he plays resto/boomkin druid.

Snide#4157 on Discord if you’d prefer contacting me through that.

<Critical> of Stormrage is currently recruiting exceptional players to fill our roster for Mythic EP!

Who We Are

We are an Alliance three-day Mythic raiding guild on the Stormrage server. Our focus is to push for CE every tier while having fun doing it, as well as maintaining an active/social community. Outside of raid, we push M+, PvP, hang out in our Discord, and play a variety of other games.

Raid Schedule

Monday / Thursday / Friday
8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Expectations

• Be online and ready for raid 15 minutes before our start time.
• Have an understanding of the bosses we will be fighting before coming to raid.
• Make sure your gear is fully gemmed and enchanted before we enter raid. These enhancements (including consumables) are provided for raiders upon request.
• Let one of the officers know directly or through our late-or-absent channel if you cannot make a raid night. Failure to do so will result in a one-week suspension for raiders, or an auto-fail for a trial.

Recruiting Needs

DPS
• Priest
• Shaman
• Warlock
• Warrior
• Paladin

Requirements

• 430+ ilvl
• 60+ HoA
• 30k+ DPS

All exceptional applicants are encouraged to message us, regardless of spec or class, as we are always looking for good players to join our roster!

Contact

Können (Recruitment)
BNet: surjective#11563
Discord: Können#5177

Liqueur (Officer)
BNet: AwesomeGuy#1616
Discord: AwesomeGuy#8442

Oliveowl (GM)
BNet: Oliveowl#1879
Discord: Oliveowl#0403

Streamed Raid Kills

• M: Radiance of Azshara
https://clips.twitch.tv/BelovedShakingOxKappaClaus
(08/26/19)
• M: Blackwater Behemoth
https://clips.twitch.tv/MoralProductiveDadKAPOW
(08/16/19)
• M: Abyssal Commander Sivara
https://clips.twitch.tv/PhilanthropicGorgeousYakinikuPJSalt
(08/16/19)
• H: Queen Azshara
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/465051165
(08/09/19)

Hey Tank,

I would love to chat with both of ya.

Hysteria on Thrall 3/8M 2 day guild.
We are a 2 day raid team founded by prior cutting edge raiders of various experience. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge every tier and have a good time doing it.

We are searching for talented raiders that want to be a part of the team and work hard to sculpt the guild into a strong raiding environment. We are active in m+ and have a heavy focus on having a non toxic, low stress, raid environment.

Current Prog 3/8M
Recruitment needs ATM

1 Healer (Disc, R-Druid, MW)
1 DPS/Tank 3rd tank role.
1 Rogue
1 lock

After that feel free to app.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST
Thursday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

We have optional raid nights on Saturday evenings at the same times.

Find our App on wowprogress. com/guild/us/thrall/Hysteria
We usually respond to apps within a few days.

Btag Syfy#1592
GM btag is Aerivore#1581 - Discord Aerivore#7148
Discord Tanner#4093

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Progression - 2/8M 8/8H 8/8N
Getting ready for mythic! LF DPS Warrior/DH/Heals
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.
We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.
We have a 30man Saturday 730pm pst -1030pm. That is 8/8N 7/8H which is considered our alt/casual raider run.
Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

8/8H 2 hour clear.

Need for mythic raiding
1 Mage
1 Warrior
1 Healer or Flex Heals
Always looking for Quality raiders that don’t bring in big egos/qq.

Bnet Thiz#11864
Disc Thiz#7444

H] [US] [Bonechewer] <Order LXVI> Mythic Progression 3/8 Guild Recruiting DPS and Healers US - Horde.
hit me up if you still need a new guild home and get right into the fold. and 10+ keys

Are you still looking? Funny to see a private raider not wanting to play Classic!
Either way, we have immediate spots for DPS and currently have 0 DPS dks.
As long as you can raid tues/wed 7-11 est and are ready for mythic progression, let’s talk!
I do a ton of keys too!