Horde - 391 Ele Shaman looking for Heroic Group

I have a decent amount of raiding experience. I went 7/8 Heroic on my monk last tier. I am looking for a raiding group that starts around 6-6:30 EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Currently playing on Suramar-US but would transfer servers if things work out.

Hello Orbitix,
While I am unsure if our schedule would work for you, I still wanted to reach out.

raids from (8pm-11pm est) on Thursdays and from (730pm-11pm est) on Sundays.

We are currently seeking Ranged DPS roles and a swing healer, for our roster. I would love to talk more when you have some time!

Bnet: Dahjuuboii#1337

open to alliance?

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 3/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

TOMMYC06#1524

1/9mythic 6/9heroic 9/9 normal

If you are looking for a smaller guild with community that is focused on progressing through new heroic content, mythic+, and pvp then we might be right for you! We are building up a solid core team for all activities and would enjoy having you as part of our family!

Bnet: Rozn#1164

Good morning.

What do your raid times look like??

So our guild is located on Thrall. We are a Heroic raiding guild only.

About the raid times, Is it okay if it starts at 8:30pm EST?

We are currently 8/9N Jaina at 10%. We are an older group though so consider us mature adults. (We really don’t have that time and energy to do mythic prog lol)

We raid Tues & Thurs 8:30pm EST to 11pm EST.

If you want to know more check us out here:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/twisted-reflection-heroic-guild-lf-dps

Or add Leens#11580

If anyone would like to get in touch with me in game you can add me at DarkDragan#1200.

CTRL ALT ELITE is a Mythic raiding guild on the Mal’Ganis server. The guild has been around since November 2011 with the intention of clearing content at a respectable pace while still realizing real life takes priority. In order to ensure we are able to clear content and have a stable raiding roster our members and applicants must mesh with the guild. This is an integral part of maintaining a strong community. We are seeking players who are not only competent and competitive, but dependable above all else in the long term.

Sever: US – Mal’Ganis – Horde
Raid Times: Tues & Wed 7-10:30cst
Progression: 7/8M Uldir & 1/9M BoD

Discord: Ruwon#6180

Needs: Ele Shaman / Boomkin