Horde’s Bloodlust - Oceanic - Horde

Welcome to the official Horde’s Bloodlust recruitment thread.

WE ARE RECRUITING FOR PHASE 3 AND PHASE 4!

We are a semi-hardcore progression guild clearing end game content together. focusing on end game content together as a guild.
Clearing Phase 1;
OS3D 10man
OS2D 10 & 25man on farm
Naxx 10 & 25 on farm - Undying 10man

Clearing Phase 2;
10man Uld 9/9 HM’s + alg kills
25man Uld Prog’d 7/9 HM’s + alg towards end of phase
10man + 25man norms on farm with alt runs

We encourage new players to join as there is a fair few experienced wow players in the guild including myself playing since Vanilla and others since TBC, Experienced and Exceptional players are highly considered, we are happy to teach and guide through end-game content and all raids

The core bulk of the guild currently are Australian players that play at all times of the day mostly of an afternoon/night. Raid nights are Wednesday and Friday & Saturday from 8pm-11pm roughly, occasionally extra raid nights for alt runs, achieve runs or previous phase content

Essentially the guild focuses on community and guild progression together. With weekly raid nights and the extra occasional night, the guild is designed for semi hardcore players to outright progression players as a lot of players in the guild work full time, have kids or other real life commitments which is absolutely fine. As a guild we have cleared all TBC raids and all WOTLK raids to date and we highly focus on helping new players learn the game, the content and helping them gear up and raid with us as a guild. So if this sounds like your cup of tea you’ll fit right in

if this interests you or you feel like you will fit in, then please don’t hesitate to send a message

We are a great bunch of friendly players that dislike toxicity and have no room for it and are looking for like minded players to come and join the Horde’s Bloodlust.

We have a discord server, add me in game “Magevøus” for more information and how to join the guild or simply post here mentioning your in-game name and i will contact you.