Honor Reset?

Then I would suggest perhaps leaving out things such as this next time you want to have a genuine conversation:

1 Like

That’s Valor/Conquest, not Honor points, which are not account wide.

That’s against what others are saying, at least for honor.

You know Sendryn. You are not the forum police. I can post how I feel as long as it’s not abusive and it’s within the TOS. I have thanked people for their feedback. Let it go please and thanks very much.

1 Like

Nowhere was anything said as such, Ozzy. A suggestion due to what you said was confusion in our communication is not in any way policing you. This is the Customer Support forum, where players help players in as respectful of a manner as we can. That is all. Have a nice day. If you don’t wish to continue the conversation, you may end it at any time. I merely wished to help with the miscommunication.

7 Likes

Today is 10.1, both Conquest and Honor currency remain unchanged on the characters I checked. Will post again on the 9th.

1 Like

Today is May 9th, the Season 2 start for DF, and Conquest is now at zero while Honor is not.

Honor does not reset on new Season start (as some in the PvP forums noted).

Edit: After some thought a caveat, while Conquest is zero and Honor is not, I suppose it is possible that Conquest got rolled into Honor. My honor levels are low as I purchase crates for Marks last week, heh. I didn’t look at totals yesterday, so this is going on just what I am seeing across the characters I have looked at. Let’s say the above is said with high confidence then, lol. If someone does have more reliable numbers to confirm, fantastic. If not /shrug and it is what it is. :slight_smile:

2 Likes