Honor NOT being calculated 3-8 AM

Blizzard lets hear something about this. This is pretty important.

2 Likes

rip to all the people who are ahead in time and farm mostly during that time :((

2 Likes

Ya ive been pulling my hair out all week tryen to figure out where my hks are going . Last weeks honor didnt seem right either i didnt get honor for 1000+ kills. Can we get a blue post on this please!!

If this ends up being a legitimate bug, and isn’t at the very least acknowledged by tomorrow…
I’m DONE with classic.

I’m not sure where this occurs, but yeah I had put in a report last week and was referred to a guide that was explaining how pvp/honor worked and - apparently GMs weren’t aware that HKs don’t disappear, you may not receive honor for them, but you still get credit for kills. My prime time has been between 6am-2pm EST and I was really frustrated since release of pvp that my honor was missing. We did an entire azuregos raid and I didn’t get a single HK. Others in the raid had 300-600. This morning another 77HKs gone and well over 6k honor gone. Blizzard really needs to not only respond to this, but I would say they need to be giving people 13k RP for the first 2 weeks to rebalance things. This is putting people weeks behind on 15hrs a day grind dependent on your server.

1 Like

I’ve 100% had this problem. I moved to Singapore so these hours are 7 pm to midnight local time for me. I still pvp during the day so I thought my rank was right last week (about 40% through rank 3), but this week I haven’t had time during the day and played mostly at night. I grinded about 200 HKs one night that were almost all duo kills, and my weekly honor still showed 35 HKs with 5k honor so there is no way it included those 200 I got. I really hope the data exist and they can find it and fix it. Extremely disappointed that such a major bug appears to be live and there has been no acknowledgement of it yet.

Edit: to make it worse, I’ve also been unable to submit a ticket for this either. Online, it just says they know there is a display bug (which is a separate issue I believe) and in game, it just shows the loading icon forever and won’t actually advance in the ticket after the initial description :frowning:

3 Likes

There’s a clear issue, With blizzards lack of in-game tracking methods and clarity on the early hours you’d almost forget they’re a multi-billion dollar company.

1 Like

I CAN CONFIRM, this is the bug. PVP’d before 3am, and after 8am. Honor counted. During the gap no honor was recorded. great detective work.

I can also confirm there is an issue. I average 100-200 kills a day (small group or solo) and only about 2/3 of that registers. I live in the USA but I work night shift. I was wondering what the hell was going on. I thought maybe somehow a ton of people I killed were honorless somehow, even though I hadnt camped flight paths or anything. I was horrified when I saw myself as 126th standing, I was excepting top 75 at least… well, now I know why.

I can also confirm that this is happening to me. I spent about 2 hours from 5:30AM to 7:30AM two days ago farming honor, only to find that ~80 HKs had been decremented from my overall total the following day.

Can confirm something is not adding up. Honor Spy estimated that I’d be at 53041 total for the week after this mornings daily reset. Ended up with 48999 which is a huge discrepancy of 4042 honor. I do PvP during early hours of the day as well.

Also, I remember looking at my combat log landing damage on players and no HK was notified.

Orrrrr, because you’re level 54?

It’s funny to watch the rankers get mad, it’s almost as funny as the horde gang banging ally everywhere, almost as funny as people thinking blizzard cares if they leave. Too many try hards not enough game space, guys just learn to play the game for fun, not try to make yourself a “server legend”

Ah yes those who play from different time-zones or off peak hours are all, “tryhards”

Impressive take Myse!

2 Likes

It’s unfortunate that your desired play time falls into this dead space, but I mean there are so many bugs already known and nothing is done about them. Threatening blizzard with I’m quitting is a tryhard mentality, perhaps the grind for rank is not for you? God knows it’s not for me, and seeing it’s effect on unbalanced servers proves that threats mean little. The problem lies in only so much can be done at once, and because of server pop size, it over burdens every other system. Sucks it’s not getting calc’d but w/e. Sounds like a safe farming time too me.

Nope. The only thing “rolling over” is honorable kills to “Lifetime”

None of it is being calculated towards weekly standing.

1 Like

Hopefully this gets noticed and fixed soon.

not sure why it used my alt to post this message

Yeah I am missing Honor Points for 349 of my HK’s. Literally over a day of solo farming. This is ridiculous…

bump missing HUNDREDS OF KILLS .