Honor NOT being calculated 3-8 AM

Shutup, we know damn well u do not write this ish in a book.

updated again at 4pm. Lost another 50k. Down 100k.

I also lost all my kills for the day

1 Like

Damn man thats brutal. I didn’t bother pvping and won’t even play the game anymore because it’s broken. I had an extra 8 HKs left over after yesterday’s update (lost 75 kills and 10-12k) and even those 8 didn’t even go through today, only 2 did lol. What a joke

Broken AF. My honor has not updated all week. have 11k total despite playing every day. The silence they have on this issue is a joke.

Everyone who loses kills make sure you include in the ticket “NOT A DISPLAY ISSUE”

I am 35-40k Honor short in the past two days, something needs to be done about this ASAP! This is unacceptable.

I have earned 60k+ honor in the last 4 days and have only 20k showing for the week so far…

I have earned 60k+ honor in the last 4 days and have only 20k showing for the week so far…

@Blizzard

Put down the turkey and fix this broken game!

At the very least, turn off this broken system if you can’t figure out the bugs.

I have lost tens of thousands of honour to these bugs, have opened 3 tickets, and am literally about to drop my three subs because I feel so discouraged with your product and have zero confidence in your ability to actually remedy this issue in a timely manner with a satisfactory outcome.

I guarantee a class-action could be filed for lost time (money) over this issue if you continue to refuse that it exists. You are knowingly selling a product that does not stand up to what has been advertised.

im having the problem too

thousands of honor wasted makes me wanna quit… a blue post at least plz

Bump! Activision Blizzard, Shadowlands is a waste of money. People want classic plus. Take some time out to fix this classic’s obvious honor flaw or risk alienating your largest fan base.

Kind of nuts thinking about preordering/buying Shadowlands if they cant even get a 15 year old version of the game right.

3 Likes

You really trust Blizzard with making classic plus? They aren’t even capable of replicating their own game to a private wow classic server standard.

2 Likes

Over just the last two days, 900 kills vanished from my honor stats and no honor was given for those kills, by my rough estimates I’m missing about 50k-70k honor for the hole week because of this issue. A lot of my friends are missing similar amounts of honor this week. Can we get a blue post please, explain how you going to deal with this!

The sad reality is they will probably do nothing. Blizzard is the US Bank of gaming: too big to fail or give a crap.

I believe the issue is only happening on certain servers, otherwise surely there would be more outrage. There is so many people pking right now and to me there isnt nearly enough threads this bug warrents.

I play on whitemane alliance.

Because a blanket statement of, “It’s a display bug, all honor is being accounted for in the back end” is leaving most players in complete ignorance.

Everyone on Blaumeux is still having honor lost.