Honor NOT being calculated 3-8 AM

Bump! Activision Blizzard, Shadowlands is a waste of money. People want classic plus. Take some time out to fix this classic’s obvious honor flaw or risk alienating your largest fan base.

Kind of nuts thinking about preordering/buying Shadowlands if they cant even get a 15 year old version of the game right.

3 Likes

You really trust Blizzard with making classic plus? They aren’t even capable of replicating their own game to a private wow classic server standard.

2 Likes

Over just the last two days, 900 kills vanished from my honor stats and no honor was given for those kills, by my rough estimates I’m missing about 50k-70k honor for the hole week because of this issue. A lot of my friends are missing similar amounts of honor this week. Can we get a blue post please, explain how you going to deal with this!

The sad reality is they will probably do nothing. Blizzard is the US Bank of gaming: too big to fail or give a crap.

I believe the issue is only happening on certain servers, otherwise surely there would be more outrage. There is so many people pking right now and to me there isnt nearly enough threads this bug warrents.

I play on whitemane alliance.

Because a blanket statement of, “It’s a display bug, all honor is being accounted for in the back end” is leaving most players in complete ignorance.

Everyone on Blaumeux is still having honor lost.

It’s not just certain servers. People just aren’t tracking it as much this week with the holiday and all. Come Tuesday all hell will break loose.

it’s all servers, many people just dont realize its happening

1 Like

This has been going on since honor launched FYI. People are only noticing now. non US timezone players havnt been able to gain ANY honor for 3 weeks now. Blizzards lack of a response is really embarassing.

2 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS OP

You discovered the problem 2 weeks before blizzard devs did

" I agree, but unfortunately we didn’t have the chance to respond sooner. We’ve been investigating, and can now confirm that yes, this is a separate issue, that’s not related to the caching issues we were experiencing previously. The caching issues made it more difficult to uncover this issue, and I appreciate the detailed reports of which kills were missing and over what time range which helped us track this down."

Was this a blue post or a response in game?

they still havent addressed the 3am-8am issue, only that the issue that the rollover occurs at 4pm. I wouldnt be surprised if 3am-8am issue still exists.

Yes they did. They are the same problem - only it was made larger by moving the run time of the rollover job.

We’re also working on a fix to repair the daily statistics which we’re hoping to run Monday, in advance of the weekly rank adjustment, so it will correctly count all your kills and honor correctly for this week.

I want to stress, that we do have all the kills recorded, even though you can’t see them all in-game, and we’re working hard to get the weekly statistics correct.

Do you have a source on this aside from copy/paste?

Just go to the Classic Bug Report forums and click on Blizz Tracker - the first post you see is from a developer giving us the answer.

1 Like
1 Like

Oh, you must be new around here. Things like this have happened a lot the past 15 years. Whenever you log in, you sign a contractual agreement freeing them of all liabilities. You should read the TOS… They don’t have to reimburse or do jack. Be thankful if they do.