Honor Gear Discounts Incoming

A advantage on faster, non time gated, job rated gear is pretty minor in a months long season, itll be ok guys

it’s permanent bro

Until season 2.

Also a good call. It’s nice to see reasonable improvements applied while still maintaining the spirit of classic.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Like the tortoise said. “good things come to those who wait.”

1 Like

I already spend 60k on honor gear, but I’m still glad they did this. Very cool, tks.

2 Likes

Still got the advantage of their gear earlier than others, and they get to also benefit for future purchases?

Amazed that people will complain about that, but people really do complain about everything

lovely

i hit 80 too late to abuse WG bug and literally just finished my honor grind today with the full price items

why live

1 Like

There is nothing for them to purchase though if they have everything. Maybe a secondary spec.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :heart:

So if you’re gonna do this, add the shield too at least, maybe even the frills.

Just wondering why this isn’t being applied to S4 gear as well? 19k for a weapon from S4 seems a bit expensive now.

Secondary spec and alts sound like good enough reasons to me. Still got the primary benefit of having the gear earlier than others.

Wooooo more discounted gear
 I’d just like to remind people who were around when this started or inform people who weren’t. Let’s go all the way back to march of 2008 -

“Jeff Kaplan, aka Tigole, started off the Dungeons and Raids panel by saying that the panel wasn’t for people with their Welfare Epics, but for people who actually earn them.”

“The epics referred to are the PvP rewards that can be purchased by honor and marks. The phrase has been expanded to all Arena gear and even gear you can get from Badges. But really the most casual friendly gear and easiest to get at this time is the Arena Season 1 gear.”

These are direct quotes from blizz
 Keep Wrath the way it was!!! \sarcasm
And some wonder where others get the idea they are “entitled” to cheap/free gear

https:// www. engadget. com/2008-03-27-wow-casually-welfare-epics.html

Can we ban these guys? Along with those selling titles as well. Thanks buddy

4 Likes

The WG multi queues absolutely were an exploit.

2 Likes

Very cool. :dracthyr_heart:

Awesome! Now if only I could get on the game after work and actually play! Still stuck at lvl 73 because I can barely play with high Q times.

Why are these never pinned at the top of the forums? Like ever?

Nice changes nonetheless

How long will this reduction of honor cost last? i’m only level 75

1 Like