Honor gains are pathetic (shocker? not really)

Come on blizzard. Did you even beta test anything? We’re getting about 50 honor per win… and off pieces being 1600… thats 32 wins for a single piece… IF YOU WIN 32 games. This is beyond ridiculous.

Get your acts together and figure this stuff out before you release things. Really lousy beta testing.

19 Likes

No way that is correct. Has to be a bug.

3 Likes

Yeah honor gains need fixed badly. Got 34 honor for completing a whole match. lol wut

2 Likes

It’s bugged or something, I got 200 honor for 4-5 BG todays…

And I have some quest like “Victory in Lake Wintergrasp”

You will received 24 honor. and 20g 63s
Bonus honor : 37 234 honors

3 Likes

Same, I just did WON a wintergrasp and it said 20k honor whilst inside, and the amount listed on my end is so small i thought I hadnt actually gained any.

1 Like

Was cata when this went to crap the first time?

That sounds like retail payout. Which is half the reason in retail wintergrasp is usually dropped like a bad habit.

You could see it gong to crap, work out the deserter timer is not so bad…and go do something else.

The honor just sucks. But retail caps this at 15k. 50 honor to get to 75k? Hahahahah, no.

Honor cap is 4k not 75k but the honor per win def needs buffed

2 Likes

BG objectives are also bugged.

I definitely remember a lot of complaints about honor gains in the og prepatch.

Not sure if it was this bad but I do remember not being able to get pvp gear because of how low the honor gain was.

should’ve stocked up on honor commendations from WG

Not sure if its because these are level 80s pvp and so honor is lower than it is at 85.

Its the same for LFD/RDF you get very little Justice Point which is normal

This is intended. All honour prices on items are tuned around level 85, you earn more honour from activities at 85. Cataclysm content is now effectively “underleveled” content and as such is set to reward very little honour.

The same goes for Justice Points. At 80 you get ~12 per boss in heroics, at 85 that becomes 70 per boss.

Nothing is going to be buffed, you’re not supposed to be grinding caps out at 80 just to buy things when you hit 85. That’s precisely why they rescaled currencies like this in the first place.

2 Likes

Wrong so if you dont understand the game please dont comment misinformation :slight_smile: you can clearly see the ui state atleast 130 honor for a win it’s currently giving u 6 honor for a win this is not intended no argument to be made here at all buddy

3 Likes

16-17 JP per dungeon boss and 25 per boss kill on icc :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

You’re better off farming dungeons than bosses.

At this point it’s safe to asume that we’re on the beta and they expect us to report this kind of things…

Okay…the honor is sucking here.

its like .13 or some freaky low number on kills even.

That with the new fun minigame of…“which casts just vanish” make this real fun.

When a shadow priest loses mind flay and blast in a WG…its not a good night. one can’t respec in Wg to fix that, sigh…

Why on earth would you use those?

You might as well throw them away if you’re using them now

My main thinking for it has to be a bug is the tooltip doesn’t even show any honor for winning or losing. it is completely blank with just a empty space where it says win and loss. The honor we are getting in bgs might be right but not getting a single bonus honor after the bg is the part i feel like has to be bugged. I could be wrong my memory isn’t that good but a blank spot with nothing by win loss seems to be a bug.

I have a few hundred why wouldn’t I be using them?

.33 for 1 HK is so bad… can’t believe there isn’t some sort of emergency patch or quick fix with this many people raising this issue up…

3 Likes

They were super quick to shutdown bg to to fix the xp gain tho.

2 Likes