Honestly, how are we on PTR

Just to be clear… you’ve gone from “I’ve never had anything on my ring as vers” to “it’s shared gear”… keep digging that hole.

1 Like

Pve wise, I have no idea since I dont do Pve.

Pvp-wise, I dont see much difference except a couple of pvp talents. Tranq darts might be useful in teamfights especially when there is a resto druid, consecutive concussion is basically only useful while chasing a fleeing target, chimaeral shot is probably only good for 2v2 or 3v3s to limit the opponent and not bigger fights. But these talents arent complete additions, we gotta choose them in replacement of other talents, so:

Overall I think we’re basically the same.

Why do you have to keep lying? Logs exist. You had a vers socket in that ring, you used it in raid and dungeon. Just admit it and move on. Why do you have to embarrass yourself even further? Its a damn socket, no reason to make yourself look like a lying fool…
Its like a kid with chocolate all over its mouth swearing he didnt eat the candy.

1 Like

How I apply for guilds:

I’m Alliance and I exist! :wink:

1 Like

Not sure about this. The more secondary stats BM gets the stronger it will be. I’d look at
BM being solid middle of the pack amongst CE guilds and very strong for the rest of us that just play for fun.

1 Like

I canceled my sub and gave these reasons.

The state of my main character BM hunter is a dumpster fire and it appears as if the devs do not care. To much borrowed power and not enough real choices in character skills. To much emphasis put on mythic+ and mythic raiding. The game just has become not fun to play anymore due to the changes made in the BFA and SL expansions.

4 Likes

If the bow drop rate is similar to the Sunwell bow, ill get it in 2033. Also noticed its an N+ drop. Does not drop in LFR. That was a bit of a bummer.

2 Likes

Bm is the worst scaling hunter spec.
The only reason it scaled hard in bfa was because of the dance of death azerite.

4 Likes

lmfao you think the bow is going to make MM go from middle bottom to top 5?

Because normal is hard? Jesus. How about we just hand everything to you.

2 Likes

In other news: water is wet.
Thing is, the more secondary stats everyone gets, the weaker BM gets in comparison. The scaling isnt good. BFA is over, you need to get the crazy scaling from there out of your heads.

3 Likes

This x 100000.

I’m seeing these dumb “BM will outscale x” comments everywhere.

2 Likes

Chill dude. Was only pointing it out. Since i have no reason to explain myself to you, I wont. But I don’t raid N/H/M. Even if it did drop in LFR, I doubt more than a handful would drop at all the balance of the expansion.

I think the bow should drop in LFR. Raiding isn’t for everyone.

1 Like

BM is garbage, no matter who you are and how well your pet can “beast cleave” for your dmg meters. In raids, unless you significantly overhear your peers, it’s pretty bad. It’s been sitting on the bottom with msv and sub rogues all tier.
People are putting way too much emphasis on the bow/quiver. It only drops on normal and above, it has an incredibly low drop rate, and now that it is an on-use item instead of the daggers proc, it isn’t all that much of a dps increase. Not to mention that blizz didn’t touch mm/bm at all this patch bc of the items.
In other words, unless you get lucky and have the bow drop for you, ranged hunter damage will be lower-1/2 in the pool.

That’s the problem with implementing items instead of doing meaningful class tuning.

3 Likes

The dungeon journal does show it as dropping from LFR now, which wasn’t the case until this week.

1 Like

Is not that some people can’t raid due to schedule a d real life matters. I for o w is married and when you own a house there is a ton of stuff to do. I don’t expect to get top tier gear but have hunters power lock behind a bow in a raid is dumb. Other class don’t need to deal with this so why hunters do? Some of use don’t have 2+ hours 3 times a week to raid on a set schedule

2 Likes

No but really, how have hunters been historically? Will they scale on par with other classes as well?

(I started in BfA so I don’t know much besides that)

Bm is broken in pvp right now tho

Haven’t played a hunter for ages. Last time I play one was back in WoLK and hunters are great I was already top 3 dps in ICC. SV use to be fun is all about crt while MM is about armor penetration. But the turn both spec into a dumpster fire it is now.

1 Like