Homophobia is officially non-canon in the Warcraft universe

Who (or what) is curoar? I googled it but didn’t find anything relevant

Maybe we’re both being too specific when the problem is systemic.

Kinda of a cheap move on their part imo; instead of delving into uncomfortable stories and creating stories/quest that deal with this and overcoming it they just say it doesn’t exist?..

Oh well, it is a fantasy world so can’t criticize them too much I suppose.

Nah if I see kissing on straight or gay I’m covering my eyes.
Because it’s worse as watching interspecies reviewers.

I’m just telling you that bad choices and not political correctness caused hots to fail.

The system overall I’m sure wants political correct culture but it didn’t ruin hots by any means.

I am not trying to question you, relax :sweat_smile:

You know what I did miss one roamance cause I guess Nathanos has a thing for our undead lady of darkness and it seems she does return then to some degree but it’s still most of a side plot device rather then something the story focuses on

It hurt my eyes and head…but yanno it needed to be done. I hope to never have to encounter a being such as that, that I have to do it…but if it’s meant to be, then so be it. :crazy_face:

:sparkles:

1 Like

Lesbian character destroys every previously made Warcraft, Starcraft, Diablo, and Classic Games character with ease even for players playing for the first time.

Oh I don’t know…

Real kings watch the uncensored version

I’ve run out.

Plus, there’s the whole issue of letting hate stand unchallenged. There are groups who are trying to use these spaces as a recruiting ground with this kind of stuff and I’m not in the mood anymore to just sit back and let them do it unquestioned.

All that happens when we ignore hate and conspiracy theories is give them a breeding ground to grow their groups. It’s good to call them out to try and help keep others for falling for their schtick

1 Like

Was this ever actually a thing or is it just another case of the internet automatically acting like two people who get along is instantly sexual?

:sauropod: Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

2 Likes

I’m just upset more about how blizzard ruined hots nothing against you.

Honestly sorry I deleted my conversation on it. It just occured to me what I’m discussing is probably wildly inappropriate. Not admitting defeat here… Just.

LOL I don’t want forum vacation.

Do you know how many people quit hots when Tracer was added? A lot.
It got worse with each subsequent OW character.

He did say her “My love” before she departed to SL

Because she was hyper mobile. Same then happened with genji.

Hyper mobility in mobas is frustrating to deal with.

I’ve seen exactly zero people saying this.

1 Like

Maybe if I pretend to hate the gays enough I won’t be tempted by their foul magics and sick fashion sense

What every single bigot and emotionally insecure person on this forum thinks inside their tiny little brain anytime an LGBTQ topic pops up.

4 Likes