Holy/Shadow Priest, Pres Evoker and Frost Mage LF Guild

400 Item level for all of us with 5/8h experience. a group of 3 friends looking for a guild! somewhere between the 8-11pm est range and pref not 2 days in a row

Kaysley#1745

I lead a raid team within my guild. We are currently 7/8H in a more chill low drama atmosphere with former CE and AOTC raiders.
We raid just Wednesday evenings 7-11pm CST to allow more open schedules for everyone the rest of the week.

Our guild, as a whole, as 4 raid teams. The guild also does m+ on Monday evenings.
A bunch of people run m+ throughout the week trying to push up to 20’s for the weekly vault.

If you are interested feel free to hit up the guild discord at:

Or you can add me on disc if you have questions:
Zeniff#2369

HR Department (Horde) is the leading guild of a 2 night a week established cross-realm heroic raiding group who also runs (a lot of) mythic plus. We raid Wed/Thurs 8-11ET (5-8PT) but community members are around almost every night for M+. We currently have a minimum ilevel of 405 for prog nights.

We focus on being an inclusive, collaborative community encouraging and helping fellow community members both during raids and in M+. We’re a small friendly group looking to add members to our raid and M+ community who fit well with the team and are looking for a similar community.

For more information reach out to Ky#8778 on discord.

Must Be Bugged is recruiting, we’re 7/8 Heroic so far, looking to fill some slots to push Rasz progress as well as early Mythic. Raid times are Wed/Fri 8-11PM EST.

Chill vibe, fun raids. If you want to learn more or are interested in an invite add me on discord to coordinate - Dyne#8888