Holy Priest Stats

Hey all!

I’m currently in a 5/12 M guild and was wondering how much mastery you guys are running. With mastery 3 coming tonight I wanted to get some input before buying corruptions.

I currently run around

26% Crit
22% Haste
51% Mastery
10% Vers

Give or take a few item changes here and there. Obviously our overhealing comes from our mastery, but I wanted to know if there was a threshold any other Mythic holy priests shoot for before going to another stat. Thanks in advance!

https:/ discord.gg/ warcraftpriests

i post this as this discord is insanely helpful with loads of fellow very experienced and high content priests for Holy, Shadow, Disc.

You will get proper answers and dialogue.

too much haste for raids. get more crit, dump more haste. it sucks tho, you have to get lucky with m+ because oh, bracers and I think belt all have haste from raid right now … and the trinkets … so many haste trinkets right now >,<

verse is ok, but I run 40-44% mastery, more than that, and crit is sure to be better, then stack crit, but verse/mastery is fine.

goto questionably epic website. its a great baseline guide. then fiddle from there. stat weights are in the lower left somewhere once you get you character loaded. stat weights in case you dont know are weighted against int, so typically mastery is worth 1.2 int, crit is worth 1.1 int … these are just ballbarks for this discussion, they change frequently, like every time you put on a new piece of gear and change your stat distribution.

you don’t need to get all into that though if you dont wanna … i use it as a guideline when i need help making a tough decision.

you can just use it as a guideline so you can be on the lookout for whatever your highest stat weights are.

This seems a lot of stats … Are you using a lot of corruptions?

I am running with 0 net corruption right now with “similar” stats (depending on trinkets): C 25.5 / H 6.9 / M 51 / V 11.8

I find corruption impossible to play with on a HPriest in a Mythic level being a raid leader that constantly gives calls. :slight_smile:

The player is running 3x heart of darkness @27 corruption. Those stats are perfectly normal.