Holy Priest + Resto Druid LFG

We’re both just getting into 9.2 and grinding Mythic keys to get geared. 7/11 Sepulcher Heroic. Long-time experience with WoW and dedicated to raiding. We raided semi-hardcore in Castle Nathria and took a break until two weeks ago :slight_smile: Ideally we’d love to call a guild home and raid in Dragonflight as well!

We are available Sun-Thurs and hours preferred would be anywhere from 5pm - 10pm PST. Open to both factions and any server.

Feel free to add me to chat!

Discord - laur#1806
Battlenet - Mecha#11217

Hey Brinstar! Just added you on Discord and BNet. I think we are a great fit and need 2 healers!

Hey laur I added you on discord, we are looking for healers on illidan server. Please reach out to me and I’ll give you more details! 3/11M guild and AOTC

Just sent a request on discord, would love to chat with you guys about joining us. Spam is below would love to chat

Hello there, we have open spots on both our raid teams, but i think you’d be a great fit for our Sunday AotC focused group! I’ll drop my info below and if it sounds like we could be a good fit, I’d love to chat!

HELLO!

My guild Seven Day Ban US Skywall Alliance is currently looking for new players to fill out our Heroic/Mythic raid roster for Shadowlands Season 4 and beyond.

:spiral_calendar:When We Raid:
Tues/Thursday 10pm-1am EST (7pm-10pm PST)
Optional Sunday 9pm-12am EST (6pm-9pm PST)

:partying_face:Our Goals:
At minimum our goal every season is to get AOTC with mythic progression if time and roster allows it. Going into Shadowlands Season 4 our goals are to complete all three Fated raids on both Normal & Heroic for the mount and title rewards.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:About Us:
We’re a weird bunch of players that like to have fun, but still take fights seriously when we are trying to progress. You can consider us a diverse midcore raiding guild with players all across the US and Canada (and Peru). When not raiding you can find a lot of us pushing M+ or hanging out in discord.

:eyes:Player Requirements:
Looking for strong players to progress through Heroic and then onto Mythic. All exceptional players welcome! Especially looking for players with previous Mythic experience, good logs…and GREAT survivability. Even if your spec is listed as ‘low’ don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Currently on US-Skywall Alliance, but open to Horde players as we have a cross faction community open for invite.

:memo:Contact:
Hit us up on discord at kellox#9165 (me) or Pidge#4364 (other recruiting officer)
Or you can join our in game cross faction community by going to https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/kMAeq27ioxa?region=US&faction=Alliance.