Holy priest looking for the right home

Hello!

I’m recently back into the game and looking for the right guild! Being newly back into the game ive been working on mythic dungeons and looking to get into casual raiding. Im looking for a late night guild that raids during the week around 830/9pm central. I don’t have any recent raiding experience but did some in legion and in the earlier expansions. I’m trying to find the right balance of a fun community that still cares about progression. Please leave me a response and I’ll reach out! Thank You!

Sunday: Available
Monday: 830/9pm cst
Tuesday: 830/9pm cst
Wednesday: Not available!
Thursday: 830/9pm cst
Friday: if necessary
Saturday: Not available!

Hey there Porrast,

Welcome back to the game! Vindication has a number of folks in your shoes, getting their feet back under them after an absence. Your ilvl is currently below what we ask of our trials, but we’d be happy to bring you in as a social member to get back in the swing of things.

Vindication - US Antonidas is a ‘fast casual’ guild that accomplishes mythic progression on a 2 night, 6 hour total per week schedule. We work hard to prepare for and push progression, which leaves us time to play hard.

Raid Times/Days: Tues & Thurs 6:30pm - 9:30pm PST

Current Progression: 8/8H EP (6/9M BoD)

Needs: Warlock, Warrior DPS, Disc/Holy Priest, MW Monk, Balance druid, and a few outstanding DPS of any class and spec. Exceptional players of any role are welcome to apply.

Requirements: ilvl 410+, a positive attitude, and regular attendance. Logs and previous mythic experience a plus, but not required. Many of our best came to us from humble origins, and we will give you the same chance to show what you can do.

Vindication has been raiding consistently since WoD. Outside of raid, you’ll find us enjoying M+, PVP, and transmog/achieve runs. We’ve got plenty of social members, and are always happy to bring in new friends, including those just getting back into the game.

Recruitment Contacts:

Btags: Heavanna#1319, CptFlowers#1794
Disc: Heavanna#5316, Atris#1760

We’d love to hear from you if we sound like a good fit!

Cheers,
Heavanna