Holy priest LF Guild to raid+more (online)

Hi all. I’m a returning player that’s looking for a guild to raid with. I am a long time player returning after a year break. I got ATOC castle Nathria with my last guild before I stopped. I am currently on thrall but willing to transfer. I am looking for an active community. My raiding time is very flexible. You can message me in game or reply here.
Manasniper

Hey! I’m an officer in Shredded Gnome Massacre - we’re a horde guild on Mal’Ganis. Would love to chat with you! We’re currently 9/11H and raid Tue/Sun starting at 6 CT. My bnet is KamrinPester#1443 or disc is Kamrin#6940 - I’ll try to send a message in game as well.

Hey i was offline for a few im back now just added you

I think our guild might be a good fit for what you are looking for! We are going for AOTC and into mythic but it isnt mandatory by any means. We will be raiding wed/thursday 9-11 est. If youd like to chat you can add me on discord Dem#5747 or battlenet Alikon#11551. Hopeto hear from you soon

Hey man,

take a look at our recruitment post: [H] <HardcoreCasuals 7/8H Looking for players for AOTC and M+ 1.5-2.5k .io

thanks!

Hey Manasniper,

I’m looking for some more bodies to round the push for aotc out. I’m the Raid and Guild leader of Calamitous Intent, a 9/11 Heroic cross faction raid with our sister Alliance guild, Reborn. Would be interested in chatting with you.

My btag is Nephilim#1432, or recruitment thread is here: [A] Reborn and [H] Calamitous Intent of Dalaran 11/11 H are recruiting M DPS and Flexers!