Holy Priest LF Gen X/Boomer guild

I’ve cleared Onyxia multiple times, have run MC multiple times but have not yet downed Ragnaros. I have a couple of pieces of purple gear but no sets yet. Love to PVP but not in open world because… well, Holy.

I’ve been playing this game since the last couple weeks of original Vanilla, went hardcore during Wrath. The only time I’ve ever played Disc was for the LK fight. Switched to Shadow when Cata broke Holy.

It’s not that I don’t like playing with the younger crowd, I just feel more comfortable with folks my own age.

1 Like

Feel free to check us out, buncha Dads, dudes and dudettes!

Avg. age in our Guild is 30+

Vindication is recruiting . We are a 1 day / week raiding guild and have core members that have played together since Vanilla. With significant experience in raid leadership, both in vanilla and retail, we focus on efficiency in raiding and PVP. Our goal is to maximize our time usage in raids as well as hold all members accountable for pulling their own weight. We also strive to maintain a strong PVP presence within the guild and on the server.

We are clearing MC + Onyxia in under 2 hours, and will schedule a half hour during the week for an Onyxia kill if the reset does not coincide with our raid schedule. We have long term veterans and new players to classic and all are welcome who are willing to learn and put their best foot and attitude forward in every raid.

Loot
Sunday Raid : We bring a dynamic loot system with the use of lootlist that gives all members with good attendance equal access to attaining gear without the trouble of dkp banking and the bias of loot council.

Monday Raid : Priority roll system derived from our lootlist system that equally distributes loot amongst all raiders.

Raids
SUNDAY Raid Team: 8pm-12mid, EST
MONDAY Raid Team: 8pm-12mid, EST

Open recruiting for core positions in BOTH raid teams: need **Exceptional DPS and PVPers **
Recruiting for WSG premades as well.

Discord Contacts : Choppa X@8934 Gorgrath#7230 Abatu#9180 ThatGuyTace#4354

Discord: hhAzPYZ
Our application can be found in the guild-info channel

Send me a message in discord Tazik#6868. Our guild is on Sulfuras and clears content in an efficient manner in Tuesday and Thursday nights. We have a lot of people on pvping and running dungeons through out the week. Out average age is late 20’s to mid 30’s.

Check us out, Kingdom | Atiesh | Alliance| we are a late-night semi-hardcore raiding guild. M, Tu, Thu 10P-1A PST, still working on filling our roster. For more details check out the following post on the Atiesh Realm Forums. We definitely need more skilled healers, look forward to hearing from you, most of our members are over 30, one of the other healers is 55.

Who is Invoke?
Invoke is a 2 year old Classic community looking to expand our roster! We have achieved great feats, and are seeking more to continue to progress in both PvE and PVP. We accept new and old players to our guild however, we are a performance based guild. Maturity and respect is a must.

Guild Mission Statement: To provide quality raiding experience in a positive uplifting environment. We set the stage for success, be goal oriented, and strive for excellence. We push towards the “hardcore” side of raiding, but never make wow a second job.

Guild Culture Invoked was formed on 3-30-18 with the launch of kronos3, with the preparation for Blizzard Classic realms. The guild has found a healthy balance between WoW becoming a second job, and being a top tier guild. At times we will fall towards the “hardcore” aspect of the game. All of us work full time and have families, so we understand the importance of having that balance. We have an diverse group from raiders who Cleared naxx to new players.

Raiders: We will raid two nights a week, with a third night for new content.

Two Molten Core Clears Weekly+Multiple Onys
Tuesday is a little more hardcore, and sub1hour atm runs.

Tues: 7:45pm - 11:00pm EST (WED Will be the 2nd night when needed)
Sunday: 7:45pm- 11:00p EST (MON will be 2nd night when needed)
Add a 3rd night for progression: 7:45pm - 11:00pm EST

Raid times end at a HARD cut off.

We have had great success with our loot council. The factors being ;
-> Performance / attendance / consumes / attitude / Guild Involvement <–
We always ask our self “How does this improve our raid the most”. Our discord has full expectations and guidelines on this system.

All raid spots are performance based, we make sure people are showing up with full consumes and world buffs. This is what makes us “semi-hardcore”, but some might call us hardcore. More information can be found on our discord.

FAQ:
Realm: Heartseeker
Faction: Alliance
Loot: Loot council

Discord: discord.gg/7yjqXD2
Battle Tags: Sphinx#11851
GM discord: Valimare#1560 Recruiter: Raiah#0036
Please contact us with any questions at anytime.

If you’re still looking for a home, we’re probably a good fit: [A][Atiesh] <Sibling Rivalry> Friends/Families/Groups | 19/19 Raiding - #14 by Grastaff-atiesh

< Despotism > is currently on Westfall which has an excellent reputation as a friendly server, and I can personally vouch for the population increasing on a daily basis (as a lw I hang out in Un’goro surrounded by leveling toons on a regular basis). We are a mature guild (30+ years old), raid 8-12 server time Fri/Sat, no extra raid nights. Currently we’re pugging far more raid spots than we’d like. < Despotism > formed on retail Greymane during WotLK, broke up at the end of WoD, and is resurrecting itself in WoW Classic under an experienced raid leader and officer core. We’ve been 10/10 MC 1/1 Ony since our first week of raiding and are currently recruiting in preparation for the release of BWL. Pst Sarm in-game (bnet ID Balkoth#1847) / Stubborn (bnet ID Stubborn#1910) / Deciduously (bnet ID Mercurial#1845) to discuss further what we can offer.

If weekends work for you I believe we are the guild for you! We pride ourselves in being a bunch of good guys and gals. Most of us are in our mid to late 30s.

MC - 10/10 60 min clear
ONY - 1/1

INTRO:
This is a Semi-Hardcore guild. I am looking for dedicated people who want to get in and clear content. It does not matter if you are new to classic or a veteran, All I want are dedicated players willing to do what it takes to down bosses. If you can do this, I want you on the team.

https://informal-wow.weebly.com/

GOAL:
-week 4 MC clear (accomplished!)
-begin split runs (accomplished!)
-Clear all content quickly and efficiently
-Clear Naxx, full T3 guild before new content

EXPECTATIONS:
I value maturity and honesty above all else when it comes to my members. I expect everyone to set an example for our server on how quality players should behave. I want everyone on and ready 15 minutes before raid begins. During progression I expect full consumables to help us get the kills we need.

Check out some of our kill times!
https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/server/rankings/5009/1000#metric=speed

LOOT:
Loot Council. composed of class leaders and officers to help determine where loot goes to benefit us the most while making sure people are getting their due.

SCHEDULE:
RAID TIMES - EST, MORNING
7:00-10:00 AM EST
RAID DAYS - MON / WED / THUR

Discord - Dzb9rj5
discord ID Ironskillet2#7445
Recruit officer - Dibullba#4860

CURRENT CLASS NEEDS

Any exceptional player!

Highly seeking the following

Holy Paladin
Holy priest
Warlocks
Feral Druid

Recruiting for Split raids and Core positions!