Holy Priest, Destruction Warlock, and Prot. Pally LFG

Hello All,

I am looking for a new place to call home. I took a new approach to this expansion. My idea was to get all three of my characters to 60. I would then prioritize gearing one of them to fit what a guild would need for raiding purposes. With that said, my IL isn’t where it could be if I put focus on one character rather than three. IL can be fixed. I have been playing this game since 2007 so I know what I am doing.

I am looking for a smaller guild that puts guild camaraderie before all else; a guild that tries to get everyone involved in activities rather than a select few. I am sort of tired of guilds that already have pre-established cliques that dominate activity and the rest do their own thing. What is the point of being in a guild if you complete all content solo. If that is you, please don’t bother reaching out. I would prefer a mature guild that doesn’t have a lot of drama. We all deal with enough drama in life. I certainly don’t need it in a game that I pay for.

My schedule is pretty flexible. I fly private jets for a living so I tend to be on the road enough to consider myself an active player. With that said, my schedule can be somewhat random and chaotic. I may be available one weekend and gone the next. That is just how private jet charter is. I would say that I would prefer a Friday/Saturday raiding schedule though.

Please feel free to reach out if you don’t mind the IL. Like I said, it can be easily fixed.

Thanks!

Angeluus (Angeluus#11931)

hey this is shadowmoocow u wanna rejoin my guild again?

hey would love to have you. we are very small at the moment but we are drama free and will be casually looking to get AOTC. most days we chill in discord, and am more than willing to help get IL up. let me know or you can contact us on discord-aquilla11#1742 or Tatteredmoth#1458 or in game to Tiriala

Still looking.

Hi Angeluus, fancy jet setter you! :wink:

I’m Tillae, GM Revered with Death. Reading your description of what you are looking for sounds a lot like us.

We do late nite Fri/Sat raids, and we’re looking for people that are committed to being there. While we know RL happens, lord knows there’s a bit too much of it lately, we’re just hoping to get a few more people on board to progress in raids.

The guild has been around since 2016, and we have a small group of active players through out the week. Running keys, Torghast, allllll the new amazing content.

Here is the obligatory guild spam: [H]Revered with Death - What's your End Game?

I’m going to go make coffee now. Let me know if you have any questions.