HOLY PRIEST 454 / BM HUNTER 452 LF Home

I am currently looking for a new place to call home with the new raid coming out I found myself having a burning desire to push a bit harder.

After taking a year and a half break, and returning about 3 weeks ago, I was able to pushed to 2/8 mythic, which is honestly not much, but it isn’t to bad for having to pug from a toon that had only 3 weeks of play time.

I am hoping to find a more semi-hardcore team something along 2 days a week.

I have been playing this game since vanilla, so I have no issues thinking on my feet and looking up boss Strat is not something, that is uncommon for myself. My main goal is heroic/ mythic, with at least half of the raid zone cleared or at least a good attempt.

I do expect the guilds that contact me or post a reply to have a certain standard for their raiders example, have their raider do a mandatory mythic + 10 per week, with season four it will be raised to a min of a +15( sadly I have seen some guilds try to enforce this but fail to make all raiders follow thru), which I don’t understand, since it is pretty much free gear, whether the run is timed or not).

To be frank what I am looking for is a guild that understands that in order to raid you would have to put in some work. Not everyone wants to farm normal and heroic until the next the next xpac drop, Also I would want the guild to have a good social atmosphere, I sure no one wants to log into a graveyard outside of raid time.

The priest’s neck is 76 and the hunter is 77

Btag cheapsuit388#1171

I have the option of playing either one of the two classes

If you’re still looking we should talk, we are looking for a h priest. We raid sun and mon from 5p to 730p server. We are 11/12N , 3/12H. Message me in bnet at LeOnArD#1970.

Love to have you! we raid 2 nights, 2 hours each night, AOTC last tier. Here is our sshpeal…AOTC guild looking for a few DPS and 1 Healer for HEROIC We are also planning on going into Mythic once heroic is on farm this tier.