Holy Priest 10.0.5 Missing Changes

No Burning Vengenace talent.

In fact, it doesn’t look like any hpriest changes went live.

Yah no looking right at it

1 Like

I think its just prayers of the virtuous didnt go through. 10 hours unplayable cant even change 1->2 :frowning:

1 Like

Burning Vehemence works and it slaps. I just did my first +20 key and I did 24.2k overall dps. Burning Vehemence was an extra 2.19m damage.

2 Likes

I see the Burning Vehemence talent, now. I was looking for it in the wrong spot.

It looks like only the talent to give 2x2 PoM stacks is not working.

It works I was seeing 14 stacks of PoM lastnight.

1 Like

Cool - It sounds like the tooltip has not been updated

I’m not doing 20s, yet. But how do you manage to dps so much? I mostly pug and find that almost every GCD is spent trying to correct someones mistake, i.e bringing them back from the edge of death. *sigh

Low groups require much more of this than high level groups.
Some times dungeons will be a hectic nightmare where youre GCD locked on healing, and other times you can sit there and spam Smite/Holy Fire and nobody’s health moves.

Your HPS requirements are entirely dependent on your DPS doing their job. (Excluding pure HPS checks like Slicing Maelstrom)

1 Like
  • Get the Ragefeather Trinket @ upgrade it to 415. It adds an extra 4-6 mil damage.
  • Use the Glacial Fury phial. It adds an extra 1.5-3 mil damage.
  • I use Shocking Disclosure potions basically on cd against big pulls. It’s extra 1mil+ damage in a dungeon and I crafted 100s of my own. lol
  • Prioritize just casting Divine Star + Holy Fire (if you have Burning Vehemence) on cd if things are hectic because that’s where most of your damage is going to come from now.
  • Use Empyreal Blaze on the opening of the pulls. Also, it 's better to sit on it now to use it on new pulls instead of just singular mobs.
  • Weave in SWP and Smite if things aren’t crazy.

50%+ of your damage is just going to be Holy Fire, Burning Vehemence, and Divine Star now. As long as you weave in those 2 abilities every 10-15s you’ll be able to do good dam.

2 Likes

What I thought, until I tested it. 5 stacks without 2 points, 7 with

Burning Vehemence has a number of quirks I’ve noticed.

1. Divine Word Holy Fire procs don’t trigger Burning Vehemence.
  2. Burning Vehemence won’t trigger if your Holy Fire is the killing blow on your target.
  3. Burning Vehemence will only hit targets in combat with you.

I feel like burning vehemence is almost useless with the sacrifices you need to make in order to run it. Anyone running it in high level m+?

I run it either on a DW/Miracle Worker (just for HoV) or LW/Miracle Worker (my standard build).

This is what I expected. I haven’t had a chance to play much lately and am looking forward to it. But I did run an M0 with it, and my god is the damage spicy.