Holy Pally new to the server LFG

Hello everyone! :hugs:

I have just transferred to Pagle. I’m a long time healer and a very experienced Holy Paladin but also a very easy-going person.

I’m currently fairly close to reaching max level and I was hoping to find a friendly guild in which to finish grabbing my BiS items and getting started with MC and Onyxia (+200 healing right now).

Thanks for your time!

Knightmare is recruiting if your interested, we raid sat bwl at 7:30pm est and sun mc at 7:30pm est, if your interested reply here or add me on discord Vinny#5924

Vanguard is looking for healers for their Tu-Th 9pm-12am raid team. We use DKP and have cleared all raid content.

https://discord.gg/TfAuRjD

Feel free to join the discord and talk with any of the officers/members.

• Gambatte (Guild Recruitment Officer/Team Shield Tank ) You can may contact me through B-net at Gambatte #11466 or via Discord at Gambatte#0924
  • Throsk (Guild Master/Raid Lead Team Sword) You can contact me through B-net at Chris#11424 or via Discord at Throsk#2221

Hello,

Legacy is recruiting a holy paladin if you’re still looking. We raid wed/thurs 6-9pm est. Feel free to message me in game. Bnet is Sharizon#1126. Were currently 5/8 BWL but should have it fully cleared soon :slight_smile: